GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need help choosing RSE10 color for deep black pearl GTI

nestid

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Ahh hyper black might be the move. For some reason I thought hyper black was gloss black so didn't think that was an option. Just looked them up on a GTI and they look pretty amazing

nestid

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yeah, the name of the color makes no sense. They aren't black at all.

Another question would be 8.5 or 8? Should I just go for 8.5 since I heard they'll be flush? Don't really know too much about wheels/tires

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Hyper black is sort of like "black chrome", neither of which are black BUT it's a black base finish with a gloss silver paint over, so you get silver with more depth.

Visceral

Go Kart Newbie
Are you on a lowered suspension or stock? It matters. If you are lowered then you should go with the 8.5 and have a flush look. If not, the 8's might be better suited...

Its personal taste so maybe you find some pix of what you're after and then you can decide. Take a look at the wheels/suspension in tech topics and there is a thread at the top for wheels, lots of pix and some say what size and if they are lowered, by how much, etc...

nestid

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Are you on a lowered suspension or stock? It matters. If you are lowered then you should go with the 8.5 and have a flush look. If not, the 8's might be better suited...

Its personal taste so maybe you find some pix of what you're after and then you can decide. Take a look at the wheels/suspension in tech topics and there is a thread at the top for wheels, lots of pix and some say what size and if they are lowered, by how much, etc...

Planning to stay stock height. Would 8.5 cause issues with stock height?

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Car isn’t black, but def hyperblack for contrast. In the end, it’s your car so whatever you like the best.

18x8.5 w/ 225/40-18 lowered about 1.3in on bilstein pss
If I could go back I would just run 235
32E6F6BC-4E83-435A-8A06-A3E0276AFBE4.jpeg

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

GTI-CAL

Passed Driver's Ed
most overused wheel on this platform lol...

gunmetal for me...looks more factory as bronze is an aftermarket color.