GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Zimraph

1. Z

Actually I think I'm wrong... I need to connect pin 9 (center switch module) to the T17d...

Actually I think I'm wrong... I need to connect pin 9 (center switch module) to the T17d connector pin 5 (TIUL Coupling Point). I can't see this connector (T17d) on your schematics... do you have it by any chance? Thanks again!!!
  2. Z

My Alltrack 2019 only have the driving mode button for now. Now I need to remove the pins from...

My Alltrack 2019 only have the driving mode button for now. Now I need to remove the pins from the new AliExpress harness and install a wire in my existing center console buttons harness to pin 9 only. This should give me the ESP OFF functionnality if I read those schematics right. Am I right?
  3. Z

You are a real champion! Thank you VERY much for helping me! Those 2 schematics are lifesavers...

You are a real champion! Thank you VERY much for helping me! Those 2 schematics are lifesavers! The ESP OFF button I bought from AliExpress came with no instructions and pinout was only 1-2-3-6 so only the driving modes button would work.
  4. Z

Hello Don, Can you share the wiring diagram of the MK7 center console buttons? I bought a ESP...

Hello Don, Can you share the wiring diagram of the MK7 center console buttons? I bought a ESP OFF + Driving mode buttons (AliExpress) to fit in my 2019 Alltrack but I can't find any instructions and pinout for those buttons. Thanks a lot!