GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Zillectzx

1. Zillectzx

2016 VW GTI Autobahn; 6MT; 78k Miles; $17,500 OBO Price Reduced!

Price reduced to 17,500! Thank you!
  2. Zillectzx

FS: Cobb Accessport MK7 GTI/A3 $475OBO

Looking to sell my Cobb Accessport (unmarried) that I used on my 2016 GTI. This is not DSG unlocked (for manual car). It has the included Cobb tunes, MAPerformace stage 1 tune, and EQT Stage 2 91octane tune. I have not updated the accessport so in theory it won’t throw a CEL. Comes with case...
  3. Zillectzx

Price reduction! 19K OBO! PM with any questions! Looking to sell quick! Thanks.
  4. Zillectzx

78,XXX miles (is a daily so miles will go up) Looking to get 20k OBO! Located in Seffner, FL. Autobahn trim level - comes with all packages offered in 2016 besides Dynamic Chassis Control. -APR DTR6054 turbo with APR ECU Tune -ECS Stage 2 Performance Clutch Kit -Sparco DRS Rally Bronze wheels...
  5. Zillectzx

FS: JB4 with Bluetooth Adapter $350 OBO

You're right^ Thanks man! Keeping my honest here 😅
  6. Zillectzx

Yes it will. I had it on my 16' manual ^ The JB4s are engine specific, not year. This is for the EA888 engine which is what the mk7/7.5 GTIs have in them.
  7. Zillectzx

Greetings! I have for sale a Burger Motorsports JB4 with the Bluetooth adapter kit. I am looking to get $350 OBO (also shipping) for it. Please feel free to PM me or comment on this thread. Thank you.
  8. Zillectzx

FS: BMS JB4 with Bluetooth Adapter Kit

I'm looking to sell my JB4 with bluetooth adapter kit for $350 OBO. I'm parting ways with it due to coming up on the end of my warranty and going the ECU flash route now. $350 OBO Shipped (I am stationed in Germany at the moment so shipping will be a few extra days) PM me for questions or...
  9. Zillectzx

FS: BMS JB4 with Bluetooth Adapter Kit! $400 OBO

I'm looking to sell my JB4 with bluetooth adapter kit for $400 OBO. Im parting ways with it due to coming up on the end of my warranty and going the ECU flash route now. $400 OBO Shipped (I am stationed in Germany at the moment so shipping will be a few extra days)
  10. Zillectzx

Engine wont turn over after driving \\ Engine stalls while driving \\ Downpipe causing the issue?

Will do! I appreciate the advice for it all. I'll give an update on this if anything further happens with it
  11. Zillectzx

Engine wont turn over after driving \\ Engine stalls while driving \\ Downpipe causing the issue?

Have yet to contact them about it. Just got inside from it all not to long ago and made sure to give y'all an update for it as soon as possible haha. Tomorrow i'll be contacting them to see what a next step of action would be for it.
  12. Zillectzx

We thought that could have been the issue and checked. There was no damage to the cables or plugs that we could see.
  13. Zillectzx

This morning I did reseat them and the same issue was present:/ Myself and my buddies decided to remove it all together to see if that would fix the issue and it appears it did. Really kind of unfortunate honestly.