GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ZijinLi

1. Z

Ride Height Changes On Its Own

Hi track gods, My car is a 2019 MK7.5 GTI with Bilstein B16 PSS10 coilovers. And I have been going to the track for two seasons. One strange thing I noticed: At the beginning of every season, the car's ride height are adjusted to the same level (i.e. both front sides are the same, both rear...
  2. Z

Moving to US from Canada with Vehicle

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it!
  3. Z

Based on all the info I got so far, this makes more sense:ROFLMAO:
  4. Z

This means Austin has emission test?:eek: Does US not allow car light to have manual leveling?? For speedo, I think the digital speed display can be changed to MPH but the analog one does not have MPH (I know some Canadian cars show both KPH and MPH in the analog speedo but apparently not our...
  5. Z

Thanks for the info. My car is modded, including the APR catted downpipe. Would that affect anything?
  6. Z

At minimum 2 years. And highly likely I will come back to Canada.
  7. Z

May I ask how much was the duty?
  8. Z

Thanks a lot, My relocation period will be 2 to 5 years, so probably option 3. Do you know roughly how much the duty would be? I read somewhere that if the vehicle is manufactured in Canada, US or Mexico then no duty fee is required? (My car is proudly made in Mexico lol) Also my car is modded...
  9. Z

Hi guys, I currently live in Canada and own a Canadian Mk7.5 GTI (2019). There is a chance that I might be relocated to US for a couple of years because of work. If that happens, I would really want to bring my car with me. I'm okay with either shipping the car to destination, or just drive all...
  10. Z

Mishimoto Intercooler Pipe Kit Question

Thanks Reggie, I also got directly reply from Mishimoto: "This kit is compatible with the EA888 Gen3 engine and manual or 6-speed DSG transmissions only. Hot-side intercooler piping may not fit properly on vehicles equipped with 7-speed DSG transmissions". I've decided to go with the Neuspeed...
  11. Z

I see VW indeed has different part number 6 speed: 5Q0145840 7 speed: 5QN145840
  12. Z

Hi Guys, My car is a Canadian 2019 GTI Base Trim 7 Speed DSG. I'm looking to buy this Mishimoto intercooler pipe kit: MMICP-MK7-15KWBK (https://www.ecstuning.com/b-mishimoto-parts/intercooler-pipe-kit-black/mmicp-mk7-15kwbk/) and was wondering if it will fit my car. Other company for example...
  13. Z

Racing Seat: will unplugged seat heat/recliner control cause dash warning light?

Hi all, I have a 2019 mk7.5 GTI. I'm going to swap stock seat for racing seat for driver's side only. I don't intend to migrate heating stuff, but I also don't want any dash warning light. This is the driver seat wiring harness layout (credit goes to @El_bigote_AJ): 1.Rail sensor 2.Belt sensor...
  14. Z

Camber Plates That Fit Bilstein B16 PSS10

Thanks for confirming that! Did you need to cut or trim the strut tower for Superpro?
  15. Z

Will_s Night Blue GTI daily turned track build

Hi, do you run SuperPro camber plates with stock strut bearing? If it's aftermarket strut bearing, can you please share the brand and spec?