GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by zetapsi827

1. zetapsi827

BBS SR016 wheels

18x8 +45 No curb rash Located in Phoenix AZ. $1,100
  2. zetapsi827

**SOLD** VWR Racingline Catch Can

Yes they are included. I can send pictures if wanted.
  3. zetapsi827

I don’t believe it does.
  4. zetapsi827

Send me a PM. I can ship to you.
  5. zetapsi827

*SOLD* post closed VWR Racingline Catch Can for sale. Only used it for about a year and a half. Works perfect. Only selling because I’m no longer tracking my GTI. I still have the adapters that will make it fit the Golf R as well. Asking $400 I’m including the special tool needed to remove...
  6. zetapsi827

"Official" Lap Times Thread

Thank you. I've got some work to do as well. I'll be back there in Feb to see if I can get some more time. I know I left at least 2 seconds out there. You can get the pads from wdlracing.com. Local race shop here in Phoenix. You might have to call them directly since they don't list the...
  7. zetapsi827

Formula Auto X Performance Street Pad. Motul RBF 660 fluid. Used to run EBC Yellow but these are just as good, less expensive, and less dusty. There aren't many options for the PP brakes. Yes stock suspension. I just added the 25mm RSB in April. I only have the Racingline catch can added...
  8. zetapsi827

Track name: Indie Motorsports Park Track location: Wilcox, AZ Lap time: 1:55.680 Year/model: 2015 GTI S Estimated total vehicle weight with driver: Stock weight with spare removed, 200lb driver Estimated wheel horsepower: 237 hp (stock) per Dyno Fuel: 91 pump gas Tire size and model: 235/40/17...
  9. zetapsi827

Track name: Bondurant Track location: Phoenix, AZ Lap time: 1:16.271 Year/model: 2015 GTI S Estimated total vehicle weight with driver: Stock weight with spare removed, 200lb driver Estimated wheel horsepower: 237 hp (stock) per Dyno Fuel: 91 pump gas Tire size and model: 235/40/17 Hankook RS4...
  10. zetapsi827

Track name: Wild Horse Pass East Track location: Phoenix, AZ Lap time: 1:07.991 Year/model: 2015 GTI S Estimated total vehicle weight with driver: Stock weight with spare removed, 200lb driver Estimated wheel horsepower: 237 hp (stock) per Dyno Fuel: 91 pump gas Tire size and model: 235/40/17...
  11. zetapsi827

Track name: Chuckwalla Track location: Desert Center, CA Lap time: 2:12.887 (CW) 2:12.062 (CCW) Year/model: 2015 GTI S Estimated total vehicle weight with driver: Stock weight with spare removed, 200lb driver Estimated wheel horsepower: 237 hp (stock) per Dyno Fuel: 91 pump gas Tire size and...
  12. zetapsi827

Track Day Tires '18 GTI

I’m on my 2nd set of RS4. Fantastic tire. The longevity of this tire is amazing. Only have done one wet track session on them, but I thought they performed well considering the giant puddles.
  13. zetapsi827

EDC light questions while pushing it

Thanks for the input victor. Sounds similar to what I’m seeing. The oil level light came on my last track day and I had to replace almost a liter. I'm in AZ so I don’t have to deal with the cold temps at all. Heat is a different issue. I will still look to see if the dealer can check the codes...
  14. zetapsi827

Victor, Is your car still doing that on the turns? Or did you find a way to solve it? This sounds similar to what is happening to me. I get a misfire. And cluncking sound. Someone behind me said he saw white smoke out my exhaust. Has anyone just asked the dealer “I don’t believe you. Scan the...
  15. zetapsi827

Where would I get one? I called the dealer to see if they can run the diagnostic for me on it. They said they wouldn’t be able to find anything unless the light was on. they claimed the error codes were not saved in its memory or history.