GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by boring_mk7

1. B

WTB: stock US-spec Mk7.5 taillights from GTI, R, TSI, or eGolf. San Diego

Would prefer local pickup. Thanks.
  2. B

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

WTB: stock US-spec Mk7.5 taillights from GTI, R, TSI, or eGolf, San Diego. Thanks
  3. B

WTB: stock US-spec Mk7.5 taillights from a GTI, R, TSI, or eGolf. San Diego/Southern California

Just as the title says. Would prefer local pickup.
  4. B

OBDeleven question: Throttle pedal response vs. Increase engine responsiveness vs. Driving profile switchover adaption.

It was actually several people who reported this on various forums; enough to make me think it was true. Some guy reported he was down roughly 3 mpg combined. People were citing that the tweak wasn't just for dead stops. One guy said that even on the freeway, one small bump would mess up his...
  5. B

OBDeleven question: Throttle pedal response vs. Increase engine responsiveness vs. Driving profile switchover adaption.

What is the difference between all of these? Do they actually work? What are the pros and cons? I recently checked these settings on my MK7 GTI, and I found that Throttle pedal response was already set to Responsive and the Driving profile switchover was set to Direct, while the Increase engine...