GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
xXDavidCXx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm only just joining this forum and it's largely because I kept seeing your posts. Love the content, man!
    Reactions: xXDavidCXx
    xXDavidCXx
    xXDavidCXx
    Thanks! There is a lot of quality content on this site.

I'm not active much anymore and don't race much either, but I'm available for questions.
    S
    Snaeper
    Awesome to hear, I actually did have a question. I noticed you mentioned a few times running Koni FSD's on the front, and on separate occasions there was mention of running stiffer springs in the rear.

What are your thoughts on running stock ride height Koni Special Actives (née FSD) and a stiffer spring paired with factory front springs? Or would that mess with the performance of the rear Koni SA's?
    xXDavidCXx
    xXDavidCXx
    That's what I have on the GTI right now, Koni FSD all around, OEM front springs, and I think 375 rear springs. Ride quality is fantastic!
    Huge thank you for the help. Can't believe how weird this was. Youtube lied to me!
    xXDavidCXx
    xXDavidCXx
    No surprise there. What specifically was the most helpful info?
    M
    mattkime
    Removing the brake caliper. You get rid of a bunch of weight and don't have to worry about tugging on the brake line. It was so fucking easy to insert the strut after that I doubted what I was seeing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…