GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Wolphe

1. W

FS: Badgeless Sport Grille

Still available?
  2. W

WTB mk7 gti pure white bumper

Haven't put my heart into it apart from posting here, but I've been looking for the same for 3 years. Second-hand market is scarce, but I wish you much luck!
  3. W

FS: MK7 Golf Leatherette Seats

Base! Are these bad boys still available? At least the driver's seat?
  4. W

Bäsemödel: 1.8 TSi Project

Encouraging that you're still at it with the mods & improvements! My very own bäsemödel (S) is at about 136k mi, and I just had to perform the water pump/thermo housing service as well. At least it was caught before failure — and the powertrain still appears quite reliable. Any other long-term...
  5. W

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Were you able to remove it? If not, I'd try a heat gun and some PB B'laster
  6. W

OBD Eleven "Classic" White Bluetooth Unit - $50 shipped

Isn't the unit useless if you can't pair to it with the original owner's password? It's baked into the BT connection process.
  7. W

FS: [Chicago West Suburbs] Winter Steelies w/ Blizzaks, Trim Rings & VW Centercaps

I enjoyed the retro-inspired look, but have gone back to an all-season setup. Thus, selling a set of 4x 16” steel wheels with WS80 Bridgestone Blizzaks, chrome trim rings, and OEM VW center caps. 2 of the tires still have another season of life, while the other 2 aren't completely worn, but...
  8. W

FS: OEM Roof Rack - 4dr - Inno Fairing - $250 (keys/manual included)

Haha, what's the story with these? Are they still available?
  9. W

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Those are 17x8, right?
  10. W

LABOR DAY GIVE AWAY! Presented by BEC Auto Parts, Unitronic, deAutoLED, Equilibrium Tuning, and Black Forest Industries

Thanks to all of the admins and mods for doing what you do, and the sponsors for having awesome product on the market for our cars!
  11. W

Anyone added the rear seat USB charger ports from China?

So, has anyone installed this? Also, could one rewire the harness that comes with it to piggyback on the outlet in the console? I'm assuming the pictured unit is more favorable for the Golfs with armrest console access, as this unit looks like it would cover the console compartment opening...
  12. W

WTB: A set of non-winter 225/40/18 tires near Chicago

I'm looking for a set of 225/40/18 tires; willing to consider anything other than Winter at this point. Located in the NW suburbs of Chicago. Thanks in advance! Edit: Would also consider trading my set of Austins for a 17” wheel set.
  13. W

FS: OEM mud guards mk7 gti

FYI I believe there is a PN difference between the rear mudflaps for 2-doors and 4-doors.
  14. W

Rear VW symbol hatch opener w/ rearview camera SOLD!

But don’t base model GTI & Golfs require a full wiring be done to connect this?
  15. W

WTB: GTI Front Bumper

I'm in Chicago, and have been looking for a white GTI front bumper cover for 6 months. At this rate, I'd be willing to take any color I can come across. Best of luck!