1. wide

Show Me Your Best Cell Phone Pics

Yes! Euro Spec! ;)
  2. wide

Show Me Your Best Cell Phone Pics

Studded Tires Check! :)
  3. wide

C8 or 2022 Golf R?

Strange compare? :), or just me?... The Golf is proper, the only car you need all year around. We have only the Mk8R as our family car!, no Problem for 99% of the time!. That i miss i a trailerhitch!, ;)
  4. wide

This is What you will miss in North America. Stock vs Akrapovic Mk8R Exhaust!

We have 4.22 Stock with Dragy... :) https://www.instagram.com/p/CT2milmoVWV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
  5. wide

No still bone Stock...but have a Carbon fiber intake home..So that will come on the car later.. ;)
  6. wide

4.23 to 60 is my Best so far. But think i can beat that now, Car is run in now, and a bit colder weather. Will do some Dragy this week again.. Yes the sounds is pretty awesome, for stock exhaust.. So much better than my previous mk7.5 :)
  7. wide

Pretty CRazy LC in my 320hp Car :)
  8. wide

Agree i want some buttons....but...When you drive this sick car .....you forgett all touch ;)
  9. wide

But is not a problem, i had the Mk7 and the Mk75..and now the Mk8...and will never go back......Is like a Iphone...you wont go back...what did you have..The Nokia 3210 ? ;) Sometimes you get i bit angry about all the touch... ;)
  10. wide

Doppel?, all the finest ones have move to Sweden.. We have crazy amount of your finest cars hear 😅
  11. wide

At a Carmeet today American Muscle and German....:(:ROFLMAO:
  12. wide

You have hard do wait for santa to? ;).. No..but you have a pretty Awesome Car coming! ;)
  13. wide

The strange thing is that OPF seems not to effect the power?!...Stay 1 with or without is the same on many cars...Strange.. :)
  14. wide

Like i said before, hard to record the sound. But Strange these cars is crazy loud, louder than the Mk7.5 with No OPF.... But the M8R has just ONE silencer!, maybe that is why the cars att pretty loud .... The cars you will have, must be loud.... If you don´t get a extra silencer?