GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Wastegate13

1. Wastegate13

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Have them cleaned and flow tested while the manifold is off, new seals, replace if necessary.
  2. Wastegate13

So what’s the deal with Ruth’s not being cool on hybrid setups? Mine seem to be doing ok and Hoon didn’t say anything about them.
  3. Wastegate13

Longest lasting mk7.5 GTI waterpump..

59k on my 15 gti and it wasn’t leaking when I sold it. My 18 R made it to 47k and it wasn’t leaking but when the motor went I replaced it preemptively.
  4. Wastegate13

Set on fire and claim insurance.
  5. Wastegate13

BFI engine and trans mount, swapped the stage 2 inserts they came with for stage 1. EQT coil grounding kit for diggs.
  6. Wastegate13

BFI mount torque spec

It’s cool. I already watched your video and my buddy just did a set on his car so I had most of already down. Just needed that one bolt spec.
  7. Wastegate13

Our cars don’t have a typical valve cover. The cam girdle and the head are line honed together, the top of the engine is the bearing surface area for the camshafts. Basically means a timing job if you need to reseal.
  8. Wastegate13

BFI mount torque spec

Mine was nowhere near that.
  9. Wastegate13

BFI mount torque spec

Needs quick answer. Posts 18 minute video.
  10. Wastegate13

Also doing mounts on my car if we have time.
  11. Wastegate13

WTB wheels

I’ve got a set of alzor Pretoria reps for cheap an hour ish south of you.
  12. Wastegate13

Big maintenance day for my buddys R. Plugs, grounding kit, air and cabin filter, accessory belt, dsg, bevel box, haldex, diff services, oil change.
  13. Wastegate13

BFI mount torque spec

Need a quick reply. I bought a used set of stage 2 mounts and a set of stage 1 inserts. I’m reassembling the engine mount and need to know the torque spec of the center bolt that holds the mount together. BFI doesn’t list it on their site.
  14. Wastegate13

Haldex fluid fill pump.

I have this one. The automatic transmission adapter works for the haldex. Makes dsg service super quick and less messy just make sure you use a regulator or you’ll be wearing fluid when the bottle goes pop...
  15. Wastegate13

Would expect to see detonation on 93 more so then ethanol.