GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Wastegate13

1. Wastegate13

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I have the fuel it kit and they advertise that it has a 5v reference line for output. I had it installed when I had the engine replaced so I’m not sure if my shop pinned it or not. I have easy access to e85 locally but not having to flash when I go on a road trip would be nice.
  2. Wastegate13

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Anyone ever figure out if this is truly different from the rest of the kits on the market?
  3. Wastegate13

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Pretty sure I used all excellent also. Very easy to work with.
  4. Wastegate13

Wide angle photo but yeah. I have a spacer to try but I’m almost positive I’d have to remove my downpipe to install it.
  5. Wastegate13

Wonder if that would be weird.
  6. Wastegate13

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

I do. E85 got me with more range anxiety than an EV owner.
  7. Wastegate13

WTB: Stock DSG knob

lol wut. What does a flat rate shipping box cost? As long as I don’t break it when I put in my new one, I’ll send you mine.
  8. Wastegate13

Fresh set already in. Changed the front diff fluid went perfect. Drained the transmission and pulled the filter out to then realize they sent me a dq250 service kit instead of a dq381 kit. So currently my car is occupying a lift at my buddy’s shop until I can get the correct fluid and filter...
  9. Wastegate13

Paging Dr Diggs. 15k on this set.
  10. Wastegate13

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Forge carbon intake, cts catted 3.5” downpipe and neuspeed catback. I will be switching to a blaze performance intake whenever I have time to install. I like the way it sounds, it’s not obnoxiously loud but it doesn’t sound like a Prius either.
  11. Wastegate13

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

My spool is very loud and I get turbine whistle on decel through the exhaust.
  12. Wastegate13

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

My car sounds like a diesel lol.
  13. Wastegate13

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

I see it as a way of future proofing. You’re running pump for now but what about if an e85 station opens at the end of your street? That quite literally happened to me. Those fuckers charge premium prices though. The racetrac by my work has e85 consistently cheaper than regular by about 20 cents.
  14. Wastegate13

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

I have, and I suspect a lot of people do, a custom tune for 93 and e85 on my vortex setup. If I could pay a fee so that they merge the two together and I don’t have to worry about flashing back and forth when I go on a trip I would pay it so long as it didn’t feel like price gouging. I recognize...
  15. Wastegate13

Cobb Flex Fuel Coming Soon!

I’m also interested for someone smarter than me to figure this out.