GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by WagenWizard

1. WagenWizard

Advice for loading/transporting a motor

Thanks! Will see if us old guys can get it done! 👴
  2. WagenWizard

Thanks! May be able to get a pallet jack. I'm over 50 so I have no friends with good backs! 😆 I'll have to find some youngsters to help out. Wasn't sure about laying down, but that will certainly make it easier. I appreciate the reply and advice!
  3. WagenWizard

Does anyone here have and advice or tips for loading and moving a motor? 1.8 long block with no accessories, currently sitting in a garage. Needs to be loaded into either the bed of a pickup, or possibly a trailer if I can acquire one. I have no idea what they weigh, but I am guessing at least...
  4. WagenWizard

WTB: Neuspeed RSe16 17x8 wheel Anthracite

Thanks. I did see that one earlier and I was initially excited to find it too until I realized it was 8.5. Thanks for looking, I appreciate it!
  5. WagenWizard

WTB: Neuspeed RSe16 17x8 wheel Anthracite

Taking a shot to see if anyone happens to have a new or used in excellent condition Neuspeed Rse16 wheel 17x8 Anthracite. I have one with a crack that should be replaced, they are discontinued and I cannot find any for sale. Willing to drive several hours from Central PA to purchase. Thanks!
  6. WagenWizard

SOLD Torqbyte PM4 AWD & Walbro 535 lpfp (stage 3.5 v2) $700

Price Reduced. $700 Black Friday Weekend Sale!!! 😀
  7. WagenWizard

Last call before I go ahead and have these installed on my car. PRICE DROP $700
  8. WagenWizard

Looks like everyone else is going brushless too! 😄
  9. WagenWizard

I am selling this Torqbyte PM4 fuel pump control module for AWD and Walbro 535 lpfp (stage 3.5 v2) Low Pressure Fuel Pump. These were previously installed on a Golf R (not mine) for approximately 4k miles. Original owner sold the car and parted it out. My reason for selling is I am going the...
  10. WagenWizard

Moved to proper forum

Contemplating selling this Torqbyte PM4 fuel pump control module for AWD and Walbro 535 lpfp (stage 3.5 v2) Low Pressure Fuel Pump. These were previously installed on a Golf R (not mine) for approximately 4k miles. Original owner sold the car and parted it out. My reason for selling is I think...
  11. WagenWizard

United Motorsports Gen5 Haldex for MQB Vehicles

Why do you all want to make me spend more money?