GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Wade_GT

1. Wade_GT

Free MT6 wonder mod: OEM bleeder delay removal

I imagine while the reservoir is shared between brake system and clutch line, the systems themselves are split. I got too much air in the line when doing the restrictor delete. Clutch went to the floor while brake pedal pressure was unaffected, so based on that, I’d say any brake change may be...
  2. Wade_GT

Free MT6 wonder mod: OEM bleeder delay removal

If you did a good job preventing fluid leak when removing the restrictor, you probably did not get much air in there. If engagement feels where it should be, no need to re-bleed.
  3. Wade_GT

Scared to death

Need more info. Are you tuned? Any other mods? Have you checked carbon buildup on the valves? At that mileage you may benefit from a good walnut blast.
  4. Wade_GT

18x7.5 Austins on stock 2019 Golf S?

But Speedo will be off slightly with 225/45/18
  5. Wade_GT

Carbon buildup pics at 65K

Thanks for sharing. Not too bad for 65k.
  6. Wade_GT

Installed H&R OE Sport Springs

Congrats. It definitely makes the drive more dynamic without destroying ride quality. Yes, even with the TT pads, it sits a tiny bit lower in the rear. I’ve considered doubling up on pads to level things, but it doesn’t really bother me.
  7. Wade_GT

Best tire setup for new GTI/Golf R

Only places within the county lines.. jokes aside, San Fernando Valley is pretty terrible. Even hwy 101 and 405 magically become smooth once you reach Ventura County or Orange County.
  8. Wade_GT

Clunk noise from BC racing coilovers

Check your rear swaybar links for the rear. Did you tighten down the adjustable collars on all 4 corners?
  9. Wade_GT

Wheel help...

What brand tires did you get out of curiousity?
  10. Wade_GT

Golf R - Oily Spark Plug

Do you have a manual trans with upgraded clutch? If not, it could just be failed valve cover gasket ring.
  11. Wade_GT

Anybody using H&R OE Sport springs?

Should be the same height between M and DSG
  12. Wade_GT

Anybody using H&R OE Sport springs?

I’m really happy with these springs and used the TT rear pads
  13. Wade_GT

JOM BlueLine Coilovers??

Why not save your money till you get what you want?
  14. Wade_GT

H&R springs questions

Here’s the part for the TT rear spring pads: https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/audi-vw-coil-spring-perch-genuine-audi-vw-8j0512149
  15. Wade_GT

18 GTI SE front brakes

It’s common for inner pads to wear faster since that’s the side where the piston hits. There is no piston pushing the outer pad toward the rotor. That said, you might as well remove the front wheels after safely jacking the car up and taking a look. If you don’t have the means to do that, might...