GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vwlotech

1. vwlotech

Novustech.com OEM Roof Rack Lowering Kit - Review & Install

hate to post on such an old thread, but do you have any pictures of the clearance issues of the box while open? this looks amazing, I'm looking at doing this same thing, oh, were you able to use the INNO crossbar clamps or did you use the OEM t-bolts to secure the box? I was thinking about going...
  2. vwlotech

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Would this be the same direct bolt on replacement with a 22 Aerton?
  3. vwlotech

HPFP upgrade vs LPFP + MPI

for my love of bringing dead posts back to life......would there be any advantage to running both a hpfp and a lpfp with MPI?
  4. vwlotech

APR Full Catch Can System for the MQB Platform 1.8/2.0T

I'm having this exact same issue, just installed a few days ago. system was clean while using the APR ver.1 catch can the one that uses factory PCV and mounts to the APR closed intake. Now, its like this system is dumping oil into my intake.
  5. vwlotech

The Secret Santa 2022 Thread!

sent gift, work had me tied up for past month, came home to beat up returned package, send second one out on Friday! sorry everyone. but I did get next years gift purchased, lol
  6. vwlotech

Triangle wing/vent windows

Is there a DIY or any information out there for replacing the small triangle wing / vent windows? I tried the search but didn't see anything useful, thanks in advance for any assist p/n for ref. 5G0845412ENVB
  7. vwlotech

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Do you recall the Number on the latest rev PCV? I now need one for my '16 Golf R, ether going this route or with the newish.. APR plate and catch can set-up.
  8. vwlotech

LED Door Projector Logo's - Puddle Lights

Which is pin #16 correct? Thanks again.
  9. vwlotech

LED Door Projector Logo's - Puddle Lights

Sorry to ping such an old post, but I was just gifted a set of these projector exit/puddle light, my question is, in my 16 golf R (that I've added folding mirrors to), I have a purple wire in pin location #16, I haven't found a pinout that has this wire reflected on it, am I correct in my...
  10. vwlotech

APR Direct Replacement Brake Upgrades!

do you have a 2487 15.4 mm Audi A3 RS3 Quattro replacement pad? I run these on my 16 R.
  11. vwlotech

Rust Protection

get yourself a washer like this and hit it every chance you can get in the winter...
  12. vwlotech

Another downpipe thread

I've got a friend with the Akrapovic catted DP on his 7.5 R with stock exhaust, it sounds great, no drone, slightly more aggressive that OEM
  13. vwlotech

Found a few CPO Spektrum R's for sale

that has to be the worst of them... just no.
  14. vwlotech

MK7 Golf R is a rare breed in USA.

This would explain the monthly letters I receive from the 2 somewhat local dealerships, trying to buy mine...
  15. vwlotech

Switched 19 inch wheels for 18 inch.

switched from the OEM 19" Cadiz the first week of ownership, then dropped it on ED springs shortly after. 18x8.5 APR 18x8.5 BLQ