GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vwGTILife

1. V

Boost controlled water meth setup

So for a meth controller such as the snow performance one, is it utilizing the obd2 port? If so, how would you be able to log with jb4 or AP? Thanks
  2. V

Snow Stage 2.5 Water Meth kit

Any update on this system by chance?
  3. V

Nice! Yeah ive been studying different setups on the forums and at this point I plan to do a dual nozzle post intercooler setup by tapping the silicone piping. I have a bi-cooler setup so im thinking of tapping the piping right after each intercooler with smaller nozzles possibly cm2’s in an...
  4. V

yeah for sure, like I said the numbers seem to go up a little bit when its over 85 out but so far im pleased with this intercooler. Its hard to beat for $300 and a relatively easy instal IMO.
  5. V

I have seen a mixed consensus about going the pre intercooler rout for spraying meth; im wondering what your opinion is on how effective it is and what made you decide to use that method. Im still trying to figure out how I want my setup to be.
  6. V

Yeah I have the G-plus twintercooler on now, I did some pulls with the ac off and it is fairing quite a bit better. I still need to log it but I see tempts 10-15 degrees over ambient depending on how hot it is outside. It seems on some days when its 85-90 degrees out the iat's seem to creep up...
  7. V

Jb4 with bluetooth and water meth kit

Meth kit still available?
  8. V

(SOLD)Water/meth system

Still available?
  9. V

BMS WMI Brand New $200+ shipping

Still available?
  10. V

Sold

Still available by chance?
  11. V

Sweet, thanks guys. Yeah im considering the bms setup now too if i can get the boost failsafe sorted out with the jb4 so it will run safe over my stage 2 tune.
  12. V

I am planning to spray water/meth 50/50 post intercooler for cooling effects to drop IAT's. I am looking at the snowperformance stage 2/2.5 kits, does anyone have experience with these kits for a similar setup? I see that alot of the mk6 guys suggest Aquamist as being the go to brand and that...
  13. V

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

I havent checked since I just unplugged the jb4 to be safe. I did read this on another forum though and so I was beginning to suspect that it could have been the issue. My only question would be why would the jb4 default to map 4 which is +6psi boost if that is its failsafe? I was thinking of...