GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vw_s

1. V

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I found the bottom of the shocks/whatever this weekend, very unpleasant sound. Guess it's time to get it in for the 40k inspection. Everything else has been done for some time.
  2. V

Did you get crank walk with a dkm clutch? Get in here!!

This same thing happened to me after installing my short shifter. Turns out I didn't tighten it enough, cable came loose. Pulled over and fixed it on the side of the road, lessons learned. I think you will be okay.
  3. V

Sir you should not need a ruler to determine 4 vs 7 inches :unsure:
  4. V

I did all around ceramic on my 2 door, windshield included. Unfortunately it was my first time having tint done, so I went with a legal tint that isn't good for much of anything. Now that I look at all the vehicles around town, almost no one has a legal tint. The car is definitely still cooler...
  5. V

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

That's great man. Maybe you should run for government, you're great at avoiding questions. I've noticed every time you talk about something, you always include an argument from authority fallacy. You have a super high understanding of American/Irish law. And you're also in a close circle with...
  6. V

We're talking about the American government and our pandemic pro Fauci, who went on television and said go ahead and unmask if you are vaccinated. Please don't undermine my point by blaming it all on the press. I'm just going to say this one more time, because I don't want to get caught in a...
  7. V

I don't think ANYONE ever expected it to be a 100% cure. That's a talking point that was created by fact checkers so they could have an easy item to debunk. However, people were expecting effectiveness in the high 90s. When the vaccine came out week 1 they were saying you could unmask and go...
  8. V

Since none of it 1. invalidates your right to self defense 2. gives random felons and rioters the right to attack you it's fluff, victim blaming fluff to be specific.
  9. V

Nope, I believe if someone is attacking you, you have a right to self defense. And all of that other fluff you put in front of that, is just that, fluff. Calm down flufferboy. Kyle only shot people who attacked him.
  10. V

Defense Attorney: When you were standing 3-5 feet from him with your arms in the air, he(Kyle Rittenhouse) never fired? Gaige Grosskreutz: Correct Defense Attorney: It wasn't until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him [...] that he (Kyle Rittenhouse) fired. Gaige Grosskreutz: Correct
  11. V

Sure, if you describe goading as putting out fires and offering medical aid. Kyle was totally goading rioters into attacking him by not allowing them to just burn and destroy his town. If anything, I hope more concerned citizens come out with more guns in the future, so we don't have a repeat of...
  12. V

MK7.5 Golf R, outside rearview mirror blinding how to solve.

I'd rather have the blind spot pulling out of a parallel spot at 1mph, than on the highway going 70. While parked, you have the time to adjust your mirrors, or do a full turn of the neck as far as you want, because you are traveling at no speed. My mirrors are adjusted for road use, not driveway...
  13. V

8 sentences does seem like a lot for someone not used to listening to other people at all. This is the exact type of response I would expect from someone displaying sociopathic/narcissistic tendencies. "I'm so above this i'll just laugh it off." "If you disagree with me you're wrong." "I am the...
  14. V

I'm sure the response from him is the same when you disagree with what he thinks, regardless of topic.
  15. V

Watching you pretend like mirror position is a matter of opinion instead of safety throughout this thread is probably one of the weirdest things I have seen someone go straight sociopath over. You don't even bother defending or making a point, just 2 word responses and copy paste links about...