GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vw1320

1. V

REV9 Intercooler

Did you get your intercooler yet? Looks like they raised the price to $320 plus $100 shipping so now the same price as any other option.
  2. V

Thanks

Thanks
  3. V

2017 SE and Sourcing a New Windshield - 5 Tries and No Luck!

Mind posting or sending me a pm with info on who you ended up using. In central NJ and need a windshield. I would rather deal with a competent independent versus saving a few bucks with Safelite. Thanks
  4. V

Did not like a thicker sway bar

Which vcds setting to reduce the dead spot on center? That is one of my complaints with my car. Might have to try the moog end links as well.
  5. V

KW V2 Coilovers, Honest Review.

Rough measurement I am just under 25" ftg at the front and right around 25" ftg in the rear. I have the dampening set to 11 out of 19 clicks from soft all around and am pretty happy. I tried an additional click in the rear and it was too much. might try backing down a click or two and see what...
  6. V

New Official MK7 Golf/GTI 1/4 Thread

What size slicks were you running? Pretty impressive times for the mods.
  7. V

KW V2 Coilovers, Honest Review.

I too am a big fan of my kw v2. Just curious where you set the dampening and have you messed with it much? I started with it set to the middle all around and it feels pretty decent but was wondering if anyone has better recommendations?