GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vu.

1. vu.

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Happy Birthday @riceburner !!
  2. vu.

I'm grateful I am not on drugs let alone homeless, living in the streets struggling day by day just to make a dollar. Often times most of us wish we had more and could do more. Like, I use to think money was the root to happiness when in reality its good to have but doesn't define happiness...
  3. vu.

My Breakfast: Ice coffee.
  4. vu.

Exactly why sometimes customer service gets on my nerves. I have lost count of how many Hyundai customers being this way and expecting prices on repairs or service to be down for them because they are cheap or feel entitled because they have bought 2-3 Hyundai's with us in their lifetime. We as...
  5. vu.

I SEE PRIDE... I SEE POWA... I SEE A BADASS MUDDA WHO WONT NO CRAP OFF OF NOBODY!!!!!
  6. vu.

Spoiler came in for my GTI yesterday. Kinda conflicted because I wanna get the roof of the car wrapped in black, so I am wonder would it be better for me to paint match the spoiler Pure White or to leave it Gloss Black as it came?
  7. vu.

Only time the news is important to me is when they talk about the weather. Anything else is useless to me because nothing is civil anymore, whether it is politics, covid, etc. I've had it.
  8. vu.

20 years from now we all will be in an EV either from Tesla, NIO, Lucid or some GTI EV that will be out. @riceburner will be on his 167th car he has owned for a few weeks and sell it for whatever reason.
  9. vu.

My fucking arachnophobia triggered HARD there for a sec because I scrolled too fast, but it went away once I read the word "crab" LOL
  10. vu.

Last week I had a Fiesta ST try to leave me in the dust but he could not get rid of me and I stayed on his bumper the whole time heading back home.
  11. vu.

Wtf is this bullshit weather right now? Snow????? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!??
  12. vu.

The C&C here in West MI is not all that good. Me and 2 of my best friends got some folks we hang out with in IL so we go there for the IL C&C and to hang with them.
  13. vu.

I've always taken zyrtec because that will work for me up until a certain point. One time I took some bendryl while at work to help with my sniffles and running nose, and as I was going over an MPI with a customer at one point he was point at my upper lip because it looked really dry as if I...
  14. vu.

I have not but I just may have to do so. When my allergies kick in..... omg shit is rough lol. Watery eyes and all
  15. vu.

Spring cleaning on the GTI this weekend. May take myself out to eat too if my allergies aren't horrible.