GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by VRCex

1. V

SOLD: Dragy

If still available I'll take it, please send me your PayPal account. Thank you
  2. V

FS: Englishtown Wheels South FL

Please let me know if you decide to ship, I'm at 35243, thanks
  3. V

For sale: Golf R 19" Cadiz rims and tires - Sold

are you willing to ship? I'm at 35243. Thanks
  4. V

SOLD

If you change your mind about shipping let me know, I'm interested just in the wheels no tires shipped to 35243. Thanks
  5. V

Innovate ethanol content gauge and Aeroforce pod

Got this for my car but didn't work for my setup. Gauge is brand new and pod is used in great condition. Price is $200 firm plus shipping and paypal fees.
  6. V

Delete

I paid and the seller refunded me because he decided to keep the pump.
  7. V

Delete

PM sent
  8. V

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

I did my upgrade few weeks ago, I just want to thank simaservis1108 for all, great job and a very fair price!
  9. V

VW Golf R 2015 DSG Lapiz blue

Awesome, show it to me when you buy it.
  10. V

VW Golf R 2015 DSG Lapiz blue

VW Golf R 2015 64K miles Just paid off, title on its way Launch Edition DSG with DCC OEM equipment Fender® Premium Audio System Dynamic Light Assist Park Assist Rear view Camera System Key less access with push-button start Modifications: Exterior Flow Designs Kit MK7.5 Facelifted Dynamic LED...
  11. V

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

Hello guys. I tried this to setup my MIB1 Fender amp with my MIB2 components https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/diy-mib1-to-mib2-infotainment-conversion-part-1.343701/post-7027973 I connected new parts: screen 5G6 919 605 A brain 3Q0 035 844 B But I can't get into the "Green...
  12. V

Official Lapiz Blue Metallic Golf / GTI / R Thread

VWR springs with BC Forged 19x9 ET43 235/35 and 255/30/19 studs and nuts conversion blue Thanks man Thank you!
  13. V

OZ Ultraleggera 19s matte gray

Thanks guys
  14. V

sure, 5mm in the rear and I have Motorsports hardware lugs and studs.
  15. V

Thank you!