1. Vinsanyon

FS: 2019 golf R DSG 37,000$[NA]

Still available
  2. Vinsanyon

PowerZone: Rear WaveTrac install into Differential *In Progress*

can't wait to see mk7 donut :)
  3. Vinsanyon

I believe that TTRS has Haldex 4th gen? How does the front LSD play in role in the setup?
  4. Vinsanyon

I am not sure what should I expect from just a rear lsd from this occasionally-awd car. but I have a simple question. Will it allow me side way in R with the rear LSD?
  5. Vinsanyon

2019 mk7.5 Golf R Oryx White Selling because need a bigger vehicle. Healthy mods. Big turbo ready! More pics @On.my.way_7R Mod list: Software Unitedmotor pro flex tune Unitedmotor DSG tune Hardware Engine 034 motorsport engine mount Unitronic intercooler Miltek Downpipe with APR...
  6. Vinsanyon

Up for sale my 2019 golf r dsg Asking 37,000$ 20,000 on odometer modified more details here: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/399367808089044/
  7. Vinsanyon

Didn’t realize how easily the R can lift off oversteer..

According to what I find on neuspeed website, there is only 25mm fits for golf R mk7.5
  8. Vinsanyon

-1.5 camber front, -1.8 rear and 0.1 something for toes.
  9. Vinsanyon

Do you have a suggestion for autox and steer driving oriented alignment spec?
  10. Vinsanyon

Oh, really, I always heard rear sway bay induce oversteer, or is that life off oversteer is different story?
  11. Vinsanyon

Neuspeed front and rear sway bar (firm) Turned the ESC off (one click), road is wet Get some gas, turn in, lift off and snap back and forth! Scared me a little bit and definitely could go bad on that one lol.
  12. Vinsanyon

The Daily Driver & Motorsports Golf R

Wondering about the mpg after big turbo, so anyone with turbo info helps!
  13. Vinsanyon

The Daily Driver & Motorsports Golf R

How’s the mpg now while u cruising along highway?
  14. Vinsanyon

Recaro Sporster CS install mk7 gti

So the seats doesn’t come with air bag? From some of the info I read, if the partial of the air bag is out, the whole system won’t work. Or when you trick the system so there is no air bag light will also accomplish that the whole system will work properly even one is out?