GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by VDUBMkV///C

1. VDUBMkV///C

My Spring Break in Italy

Well, it's spring time finally and for my spring break trip I took two weeks off to visit my girlfriend who's studying abroad in florence, Italy. Over this trip we spent time in Florence, Sienna, Venice, Valencia-Spain, Pisa, Milan, and finally Lake Como. Here are some of the pics, I have a ton...
  2. VDUBMkV///C

My First Time Lapse Attempt

I just recently made this project over the two weeks I had off for winter break. Information's in the video but let me know what you guys think! Some shots I didn't use a tripod and they all dont have consistant intervals but I was really just experimenting and this is what I got. :thumbsup...
  3. VDUBMkV///C

Fall WRX

Shot my buddy's car yesterday around the neighborhood. :thumbsup: Sunny WRX by Colin bishop Photography, on Flickr Sunny WRX by Colin bishop Photography, on Flickr Sunny WRX by Colin bishop Photography, on Flickr Sunny WRX by Colin bishop Photography, on Flickr
  4. VDUBMkV///C

Recent Job

Got paid last wednesday to be this local nightclubs photographer :biggrin:
  5. VDUBMkV///C

delete

:biggrin:
  6. VDUBMkV///C

Interesting Detroit Documentary

http://www.palladiumboots.com/exploration/detroit Found this today and I thought I'd share it. Its only about 30 minutes long but it's pretty interesting. :thumbsup:
  7. VDUBMkV///C

Nightclub/ concert photography

So I thought I'd start this thread to see if anyone here does it and if so, any tips for a newbie going into this kind of photography? I'm getting a chance to shoot a local Dj tomorrow night and I was hoping for some quick pointers.
  8. VDUBMkV///C

Tron Legacy Music Dump

You're Welcome VUqrnjNgayw TSva-YHWZI0 dqR4QDycwI0 hT3QKrnXlAM 2YUANy-uVko l5mP2KkbHn4 cPge3iK5ZJI atUtpHtrPBU
  9. VDUBMkV///C

Photoshop my friend

So me and a bunch of my friends are spamming the shit out of my friends facebook while he's away in Alaska for the month working at a cannery. I was wondering if you guys could photoshop this picture. Seriously, do whatever the hell you want with it as long as its hilarious. Here is said pic...
  10. VDUBMkV///C

How do you guys smoke?

Thought I'd start this thread out of curiosity, what is your favorite way to smoke? I recently purchased a portable ioLite vaporizer and I'll hopefully use it tonight :biggrin: but I'd have to say vaporizing is my favorite way to smoke. :smoking:
  11. VDUBMkV///C

What the fuck...I tried to watch the Southpark episode 201 today and now there are news reports of it being cancelled because of Muslim extremists threatening them. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20003151-504083.html :iono:
  12. VDUBMkV///C

How To Train Your Dragon

I've seen in twice and I absolutely loved it. Anyone else see this movie?
  13. VDUBMkV///C

Trip to New York

Pics Edit: the first pic is from eastern Washington :thanks:
  14. VDUBMkV///C

Never Drink and Drive

Just thought I'd share this. The driver, Taylor, was one of my high school friends and I just recently heard what had happened. He's always been a dumbass driver, driving his moms 2005 6 series and I guess he had this shit coming. http://www.kxly.com/news/22585479/detail.html Moral of the...
  15. VDUBMkV///C

Dj Equipment

Over the years I've noticed a few people on these boards mix and Dj and I was wondering whats good equipment to buy when starting off. I'm interested in starting but I just dont quite know what would be the best piece of equipment to start off with. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...