GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Vdubfourlife

1. Vdubfourlife

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Just wanted to say, awesome build, lov the wrap. I'm mid 50s and my wife brakes my balls on how much money i spend on my 17 GTI s 6sp, and I told her it's either the car or a girlfriend lol I think she gets it lol.
  2. Vdubfourlife

Simos Tools - New Phone Datalogging App

This is great thank you to all of you who spent time doing the research, thank you so much.
  3. Vdubfourlife

Hello Don hope this msg finds you well, not sure if you remember me but a few months ago you...

Hello Don hope this msg finds you well, not sure if you remember me but a few months ago you helped me on ROSSTECH forum with my retrofit PDC installed on gti mk7 US model. I took your advise and purchased a VCP from enigmatool in the UK to parameterize my module. I was able to reflash and no...
  4. Vdubfourlife

Vag Can Pro (VCP)

Hey guys just found your post doing research on VCP. I just retrofitted 8 sensor park assist kit purchased from amazo/China. But of course the module is requiring parametezation. Anyway I'm always doing retrofits so I think I'm going to be joining you guy and be the 3rd guy in the US with VCP.
  5. Vdubfourlife

DRL intermittent issue

Hello, if possible swap the left for the rite assembly and see if the fault follows, however from what you stated it sounds to me that after a few minutes of the lights being on they are over heating and that's why they stop working, you may need a new assembly, sorry I couldn't be much help...
  6. Vdubfourlife

Golf mark 7 accelerator replacement

Again I don't think that there would be much of a reset as per the link I sent you, anyway good luck with your car, take care, and stay safe.
  7. Vdubfourlife

DRL intermittent issue

Hello, I think you have no errors because technically they still come on (flickering) it may be loocking for a high/ low resistance and due to no lights out, you won't get a fault. I know this is a bit much but I would try to just swap out the head light and see if In fact it is the light...
  8. Vdubfourlife

Golf mark 7 accelerator replacement

Hello, I can tell you that I replaced one on a cc and it was plug and play with vagcom Adaptation which is very easy, can't remember exact steps, but without vag link: http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Throttle_Body_Alignment_(TBA) but can't speak for Golf 7 sorry. But I wouldn't...