GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vdubDave

1. V

Clutch Suggestions?

Oh, also, I’m not trying to break the bank. Which, let’s be honest… I broke the bank the day I decided to buy a GTI.
  2. V

Clutch Suggestions?

So, I’ve been running stage 2 for a while now. I started getting clutch slippage almost immediately. Not a lot, just a little at high gear low rpm, so it was super easy to manage. But now that I’m pushing 60k, and driving A LOT, the slippage struggle is real. I had gotten on it a bit the other...
  3. V

Another Question About Retrofitting MK7.5 front end on a MK7 GTI.

Bro, that LED DRL is sexy. I even considered going with the Osram headlights to try and achieve the same outcome that I’m looking for with the 7.5 front end swap, but OSRAM swapped the DRL and the red strip so they wouldn’t match up. I might just say screw it and buy them anyways. I’m...
  4. V

I already have the Front Fenders(wings). They were $43/ea (unpainted). I have a body shop that is painting them for me for between $100-$150. So thats not a issue. I just need to figure out where I can get the headlights from. I can deal with Pins. It's a tedious process. But I've had to do it...
  5. V

So, I know that this subject has been touched on more times than can be counted, but I'm struggling to find a direct answer to my questions. So here I am. So I apologize for the repetition. I bought my 2017 GTI Autobahn with holes in the front bumper where I can only assume that the license...