GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vbrad26

1. vbrad26

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

Pick one up if you have the means. With the discontinuation of the 1861 movement, they are only getting more expensive. Weird that you can see the picture...right now it is a red X for me lol...
  2. vbrad26

It has been a while...
  3. vbrad26

Found my GTI replacement, introducing my 997.2 C2

Picture finally came up for me. But yeah, maybe just take some NATO straps and make your own somehow haha. Those plastic handles are prone to break. I think my father in law went through a couple of them during his 997 ownership.
  4. vbrad26

Can't see the picture but RS door pulls in martini or gulf stripes would be pretty cool... Not a fan of those painted handles...
  5. vbrad26

If you have aftermarket wheels

Neither did I haha. Not until I was 2 hrs into a 4 hour trip with, funny enough, 5 spare wheels (4 OEM 1 full size spare) in my Audi when I got a flat. I had longer than stock lug bolts to fit the wheels I had on at the time and they would not thread all the way down when the stock wheel was put...
  6. vbrad26

If you have aftermarket wheels

Also make sure you carry at least 5 stock lug bolts for your spare wheel. If you are running non-standard lugs of course...
  7. vbrad26

Should I buy an R32?

Yeah I think that is probably the general consensus in regards to the MK5 R32.
  8. vbrad26

Any Spektrum Golf R's for sale?

I saw the Alcons and figured it was probably well built lol...at least I thought I remember them being Alcons. Regardless, thats awesome.
  9. vbrad26

2021 Formula 1 Season

McLaren didn't have much of a change but here is AT: Was also reading yesterday about some rumors regarding BWT becoming a title sponsor again after Racing Point became Aston. Word is they (BWT) are possibly in talks with HAAS and/or Williams...so there may still be a pink car.
  10. vbrad26

What is that Russian diver?
  11. vbrad26

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Looked like a pretty good turnout. Bummed I missed it...but I'm living through all the pictures hah.
  12. vbrad26

Anybody a video game junkie?

I'm not going to replace my Xbox until the end of the year probably. No reason to. Hopefully they will be plentiful by then. I picked up Farcry 5. Nver played a single Farcry game nor did I know anything about it. But I say it was on sale for $15 so I figured I'd check it out since I was...
  13. vbrad26

Fister? I hardly know her! Sorry can't help but make that joke anytime someone says Fister. Excellent exhaust combo!
  14. vbrad26

OEM Splash Guard installation instructions

Yeah I just turned the wheels side to side. For the rears, like I said, I believe I just left out a couple of the drilling steps. I didn't want to drill anyway... They have been on for years and still fit like they did when I first put them on.
  15. vbrad26

OEM Splash Guard installation instructions

I installed mine so long ago I don't remember exactly, but I know I left some of the drilling out and I'm still good! I do remember being lazy and not taking any of the wheels off...