GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by VaVag

1. VaVag

Precision Raceworks MPI 1300cc BNIB

Got a 1300cc MPI kit from Precision Raceworks. Brand new in the box. Just don’t see myself installing it anytime soon. $1000 Shipped. US only.
  2. VaVag

OEM Stock Mk7 R Intercooler

Stock Mk7 Golf R Intercooler with hoses. About 55k miles still in good condition. $100 Shipped. US only.
  3. VaVag

AutoTech HPFP Internals w/ Removal Tool

Brand new HPFP internals for MK7 with the removal tool. Have different plans now. Never installed and honestly the box was only opened once lol $275 Shipped. US Only.
  4. VaVag

Turbo Upgrade/Supporting Mods

I daily the car so 450 ft/lb and high 400s hp would be safe for me... I guess Vortex XL would be the route Im leaning towards since Im switching over to EQT anyways.
  5. VaVag

Turbo Upgrade/Supporting Mods

Hello all! I am currently in the process of deciding on what turbo to upgrade to (hybrid or big boi) and what supporting mods must be had to run one on E too. I was hoping to get some suggestions and see what kind of set ups some of you guys and gals out there are running. Also wanted to gauge...
  6. VaVag

Error codes

A member on an fb group mentioned it could be a boost leak. Found one of my boost hoses wasnt set properly. Stupid DIY mistake. Fixed it and Im gonna reflash and try again
  7. VaVag

Error codes

Just got my new dp on and went to log. Hit about 5500 rpm on first pull and the car checked out. Went into limp mode and threw some codes that Ive posted below. Anybody have any input on cause/solution? Thanks guys.
  8. VaVag

Stock Airbox FS

Bump. $100 Shipped OBO
  9. VaVag

OEM MK7 Golf R Intercooler

Bump. $150 Shipped OBO
  10. VaVag

Stock Airbox FS

Got a stock airbox from my 2015 R. Snow guard removed and has a cobb high flow filter with 100 miles on it. Also comes with and ECS Inlet hose and oem inlet pipe. $110 shipped. US Only.
  11. VaVag

BNIB CTS Res Delete Golf R

SOLD
  12. VaVag

I replied to your pm 👍🏽
  13. VaVag

BNIB. Comes with both clamps. $125 Shipped US only.
  14. VaVag

More noises!

More noises that you guys can’t hear that I am humbly asking about once again, cos I have no idea what Im doing (only 50% satirical lol).. Mods done (all done by myself): - IE Intake (open) V2 w/ Turbo inlet - AMS FMIC - Colder plugs So, it may have started after the intercooler install I...