GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Valdarious

1. V

Bumper Lip glue question

I got a new bumper lip from VW and it states I need to use glue in a track on the lip. I went to VW parts and asked them what kind of glue I need and if they had any. They told me they just go to places like carquest or something. So I went to a shop in town and I got something called 3M Plastic...
  2. V

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Looks like the crap they put on some of our windshields, good luck getting that off anytime soon.
  3. V

Ugh, I hate to see that. Sorry man. Did your car get hit while it was parked on the road?
  4. V

Love the look on your color.
  5. V

I guess I have a weird sense of humor, I am 45.
  6. V

Here you go. I also just installed the front euro plate.
  7. V

I was going to wait until I washed it and did the rear end but if you want one I can make one.
  8. V

I did this over the weekend. Inner paint match vinyl and popped off the emblem to plati-dip. I then wrapped my lower chrome grill arms with white vinyl.
  9. V

Vald's '15 GSW TDI

Figured this was a great place to start keeping a journal. Started a little late but I still have original pictures so figured, why not. This car is a first in a couple areas for me. First VW vehicle First Diesel vehicle First Turbo engine vehicle My previous car which as of this moment I...
  10. V

Good Phone Holder?

I am coming from my old Focus where it had a 12v connection on the dash and had a good phone holder so it would sit up in front and easy to see. With the new Golf the 12v is down on the center console and in a crappy spot for trying to use a phone holder. I like to use my phone for using things...
  11. V

How to show MP3 Album cover on your radio

I am not sure if this has ever been found. I found it by trial and error and some serious OCD on my part. The only reason I found it is because I had an MP3 from back around 2002 and the album art was showing where no other songs were. In order to make this work you will need an MP3 tag editor...
  12. V

Body Measurement question

I have a 2015 Sportwagen and I am trying to get some Weathertech window shades. I am noticing some manufacturers do not list the Sportwagen for 2015 yet. I was curious if the window sizes are the same as the 5 door hatchback so I can just order them.