2. VAGlover1

Sounds like APR is Going Down

sent from my SGN2
  3. VAGlover1

THE MURICA THREAD!

sent from my SGN2
  4. VAGlover1

I think James may be a little vexed. The convo continues (from FB a short while ago) and gets heated with a current APR employee, but the APR employee keeps his cool... "Would you like to know more?" Disclaimer: I don't personally know neither James, nor Keith. sent from my SGN2
  5. VAGlover1

Still on for 10/18. Cruising with Dub Kulture: AL Ch to the bbq. They're still going to give out a stage III kit among their raffles (correction: $5k towards Stage III or KayOhfavre kit), but I can't wait to eat my popcorn and listen to the Q&A during their presentations and tours about recent...
  6. VAGlover1

Bitcoin currency discussion

Here's the Q&A http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-14-21.pdf See questions 12, 13, and 15. The tax reporting requirements are for US citizens only for transactions > $600 and US based third party payment/settlement providers by completing 1099s, which is what a VC money exchanger will now need to...
  7. VAGlover1

Bitcoin currency discussion

IRS recent public notice on guidance on Bitcoin IR-2014-36 with Q&A in Notice 2014-21 designates Bitcoin as property, not currency. Like KYGTIGuy hints at, all Bitcoin transactions more than $600 USD value are now US Federal tax reportable and may be grandfathered. Users must keep track of the...
  8. VAGlover1

Grambles Crossroads (House Building Thread)

BYOB/stock the fridge with a couple of mini kegs provided by yours truly :D Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2
  9. VAGlover1

House is looking good, Grambles! Will post some pics if mine soon in my build thread. Closing is looking like 9/30 now! Mini SOWO for my house warming party is still in the works :cool: Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2
  10. VAGlover1

Gunkata Quit #9

My shopping list today at the beach: Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2
  11. VAGlover1

Gunkata Quit #9

Lazy Sunday in Gulf Shores, AL... Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2
  12. VAGlover1

I see how it is. Gonna update soon...soon Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2
  13. VAGlover1

Paying for the school district mainly, but yeah, living in a community where people drop off their kids to middle school in a golf cart is a bit ridic Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2
  14. VAGlover1

Don't feel upper echelon...depends on location I guess... Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2
  15. VAGlover1

Birthplace of the Civil Rights Movement, great food, world's best bbq, hospitality (except if you're a Yankee...I keed...), can go catless ;-), AT starts in the Smokies, NASA (regret not going to space camp when I was a young lad), fast growing economy (really!), Birmingham Cars and Coffee, and...