GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vaarticus

1. vaarticus

Simos Tools - New Phone Datalogging App

I've got A LOT to learn... but starting to dig in.
  2. vaarticus

Autotech HPFP DIY/Tips

Thanks for sharing. This is my video. I wanted to come here and thank you guys for paving the way. I did a lot of research before making this video, trying to read and watch everything I could find. I was looking for tips, challenges, etc. I read this entire thread (all 15 pages at the time)...
  3. vaarticus

MK7.5 Dashcam Install (Blackvue DR900S-2CH and Cellink Neo)

Yeah... I'll get something posted soon. I am not entirely sure... but way more than 12 hours. I tried just using the car battery, and can rarely get more than a couple of hours of parking mode. That's why I finally bit the bullet and bought a Cellink. It charges very fast... almost completely...
  4. vaarticus

Funny you should ask. Someone asked me that yesterday, so I posted this. Just a minute from my drive yesterday (no audio). Second half of the video is the full screen view. Play in 4K for the best quality, but remember YouTube still compresses them.
  5. vaarticus

I put a dashcam in my 2019 R and thought I would share the install details. It was actually pretty easy to route wires. I was a little worried it was going to be more complicated. Also, under the passenger seat was the most logical place for me to mount the Cellink Neo, but curious where others...