1. ZoomnRx

Cobb Accessport with EQT Stage 1 91 Octane Tune FS - $SOLD$

New year bump - $525 shipped
  2. ZoomnRx

Post Christmas bump, $650 OBO.
  3. ZoomnRx

Selling my Cobb Accessport for Mk7/7.5 GTI / GLI. It has an EQT stage 1 91 tune with burbles in sport mode and normal. It is unmarried and ready for install with new owner. Includes EQT and Cobb stickers, plus faceplate. Listing for $525 shipped (price updated 1/6/24). Located in 757 area code...
  4. ZoomnRx

Baun midpipe for Mk 7.5 GTI 2019+ SOLD

I’ve seen a number of people pair a res delete with the tcr muffler. I was curious if it would enhance the current noise or harm it by using this but I understand the intention better here. Thanks for the explanation @GTI Jake
  5. ZoomnRx

Baun midpipe for Mk 7.5 GTI 2019+ SOLD

Would this fit a stock downpipe? @GTI Jake , will it fit and any idea how this will affect the sound with all stock except tcr muffler on a 2019?
  6. ZoomnRx

Mk7 Exhaust Tech. How to get the sound you want.

Just for the record on the thread. Those measurements are correct as expected from Jake. Couldn't find a clamp or reducer to connect it myself for a 65 mm to 60 mm connection so I'm getting it welded on later this week.
  7. ZoomnRx

Everything I read was that it is 65 mm because the 2018 GTI still used the 65 mm piping from the mk7. I’ll measure and share with the group for education when I get it in hand.
  8. ZoomnRx

Thanks @GTI Jake for clarifying. I wasn't sure if your mid pipe would extend all the way to the muffler. @bradbusa 's video helps give a great visual. Since I have a 2019 GTI, bolting up the TCR isn't as straight forward so I was looking for an option that was easier since I haven't had any luck...
  9. ZoomnRx

DerHase's 2019 GTI Rabbit Edition: HPDE shenanigans

Just found your thread. I’m local over in Suffolk if you ever want a hand wrenching. also, would you mind sharing how much you paid for the detail and ceramic coating? If you prefer, please PM. Thanks in advance.
  10. ZoomnRx

Probably a dumb question but I’d rather have the answer. I bought a TCR exhaust for my 2019 GTI. @GTI Jake will that bolt up directly to your oem fitment resonated midpipe?
  11. ZoomnRx

Post your dark iron blue GTI

Post install and wash. Installed the Nogaro’s, Klii Motorwerkes red center cap overlay, and OEM splash guards
  12. ZoomnRx

Post your dark iron blue GTI

Picked these up today! Install coming soon.