GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by uranorab8

1. U

New Mishimoto MK7 Radiator

Anyone considering installing this new radiator from Mishimoto? https://www.mishimoto.com/volkswagen-golf-tsi-gti-r-performance-radiator-2015.html Doesn’t seem like too bad of a price and I plan on doing some tracking in the summer with my stage 2 car. Hopefully this will fit with upgraded...
  2. U

Bought a TCR Muffler for my US spec Mk7.5 GTI

Hey guys, hopefully everyone is enjoying their new TCR exhausts. I attempted to get sounds of my exhaust before and after I installed my TCR axleback/Vibrant Resonator. I slapped some lapel mics outside the bumper of my car and drove around my hilly neighborhood. The car was cold when I started...
  3. U

My TCR exhaust finally arrived last Friday from E-ACCA. No issues with packaging and came perfect. Had it installed yesterday along with the vibrant 17950 resonator. It’s a little bit louder than stock. There’s def crackles and dsg noises that I never heard before coming thru. Very daily driver...
  4. U

Comfortable coilovers?

+1 for the KW street comforts. I’ve had them on my car since June on a 1” drop and absolutely love the way they ride. It’s actually more comfortable than the stock suspension and really nice and compliant over less than ideal road surfaces. I can’t speak to the use at a track but the car still...
  5. U

I got the same email. I was in the middle of a refund and I had them reverse it since they are now in stock. Supposedly it’s only 10-14 day turn around. We’ll see if I get it in that quickly. I ordered oct 20 so if you’re in for a tcr exhaust, now would be the time to get it from e-acca.
  6. U

SOLD: OEM mk7 Golf R Euro Headrests

OEM mk7 Golf R Leatherette outer rear Headrests. These are basically brand new and in mint condition. These headrests offer an unobstructed view of your rear window when pushed all the way down. White stitching to match Golf R interior. p/n 5G0885901AFCMR. $OLD for the pair shipped in the...
  7. U

SOLD: 19" Audi RS3 Wheels (Staggered)

I have a set of staggered RS3 Wheels for sale. - x2 8.5j x 19 ET46 with PZero 255/30 and 4/32nd of tread - x2 8j x19 ET42 with PZero 235/35 and 6/32nd of tread Cosmetically they are in good condition, the finish is glossy with a few faint scratches from normal wear and tear. These have never...
  8. U

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

I have a set of staggered RS3 Wheels for sale. - x2 8.5j x 19 ET46 with PZero 255/30 and 4/32nd of tread - x2 8j x19 ET42 with PZero 235/35 and 6/32nd of tread Cosmetically they are in good condition, the finish is glossy with a few faint scratches from normal wear and tear. These have never...
  9. U

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

Another Hypergram post but this time bronze on urano gray. These 18x8.5's came in at a total 39.4lbs (17.9kg) wrapped with 225/40 Indy 500s
  10. U

That's a bummer man, Hopefully it'll eventually make it to your doorstep. USPS as of late has been exceptionally bad. In fact, I mailed something off to Southern california(i'm in northern california) on dec 31 and it still hasnt made it.
  11. U

Well, it’s been almost three months (October 20)since I attempted to order a tcr muffler. I finally cancelled my order with e-Acca since they still could not provide a clear ETA on when they’d be back in stock.
  12. U

I ordered a TCR muffler on Oct 20th and emailed them last month. They told me it was backordered with no ETA of when they'd be receiving it. I may have to cancel soon.
  13. U

Autotech HPFP

How many miles are on the pump?
  14. U

Official Urano Grey GTI / Golf Thread

I think it’s time to give the urano thread a bump. Love the color of these 19in Pretoria’s. Thanks @parallax for letting me try the shoes on