2. U

Official Night Blue Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Last picture I took of her
  3. U

FS/FT BC Forged HCA382

Forgot to mention, they come with tires. Toyo Proxes 255/30
  4. U

FS/FT BC Forged HCA382

As the title states, I have a set of BC Forged HCA382 19x9 ET40 squared - $2700 or trade for 5x114 wheels Located in Orlando, FL. Need them gone as they no longer fit the new daily.
  5. U

Part Out

Bump. Intake, Roofracks, license plate lights and wheels are still for sale!
  6. U

Part Out

Send me a PM with your offer and location
  7. U

Part Out

Tail lights sold. Let’s get the rest out of here so I can start getting parts for the new daily ?
  8. U

Part Out

Headlights sold, I apologize. Bump!
  9. U

Part Out

They are. I’ll need an address to see how much shipping would be. PM me
  10. U

Part Out

If anyone is interested in the wheels...
  11. U

Part Out

One inner tail has a small defect. Not sure how or when it happened but it never affected functionality (as I just noticed it’s there). All LED’s are functioning.
  12. U

Part Out

All PM’s replied (if I missed you send me another message) Here are some additional pictures of the Tails, knob and intake.
  13. U

Part Out

As I have gotten rid of my GTI (which is still for sale at the dealership if anyone wants to pick it up), I have a few leftovers parts to sell. All prices are OBO and will prefer local pickup, but shipping can be arranged at buyer's cost. located in Central Florida. SOLD OEM Golf R LED Tails...
  14. U

Aggressive wheel fitment thread/stance

No issues. I was pretty low so I had to do the fender screw mod. Other than that, I was able to drive with full car and a roof box and I just got some minor rubbing on the back fender liner.
  15. U

Aggressive wheel fitment thread/stance

Thank you! They are BC Forged RZ21 18x9 squared.