GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tyramz

1. T

2015 Golf R 77000 miles Limestone Grey

May have an interested buyer. Is it still available?
  2. T

FT: Neuspeed Rs10 Forged 18x8 et40

Would you be interested in a set of fifteen52 tarmacs with like new falkens? I’m located in Dayton so fairly close
  3. T

Fifteen52 Tarmacs w/ Brand New Falken FK510s $1400

For sale or trade: Set of white Fifteen52 Tarmac wheels (18x8.5 ET45) in good condition. Three present almost brand new (although dirty in pics), one has minor scratches from falling on face (thanks a lot - stupid late night car frustrations) Falken FK510 UHP Tires (235/40/18): Tires are...
  4. T

SOLD - VWR Springs

Any chance you'll be coming through Dayton anytime soon??:unsure::unsure:
  5. T

CTS Turboback Exhaust?

Thanks all. Kind of frustrating but I guess I’ll get the ole Tania Harding out this weekend and see what damage I can do
  6. T

CTS Turboback Exhaust?

So I have had this catback installed for about a month now. Sound is decent but I have been unimpressed with the fitment. There’s a lot of adjustability in the back but it still isn’t enough to perfect the tips being centered in the diffuser. Question though - is anyone else with this exhaust...
  7. T

AWE SWITCHPATH FOR SALE $750

Still available? Will PM if so
  8. T

Sold!

PM'd
  9. T

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Thanks! It was actually done by hand by the previous owner. I've been thinking about removing it though for a cleaner look. Really can't decide
  10. T

I think we had the exact same weekend lol jack stands and all - the first spring definitely killed me and it was all down hill after that thankfully
  11. T

H&R sports! Took me 3x longer to do the first wheel (front passenger) using the 2x4 method, then I actually realized what I was doing wrong and the rest was nearly a breeze...funny how those things work Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. T

Thanks for the response! Do you have a link to where you got them for $305? That's wayyyyy too tempting
  13. T

How are the Federals wearing? I've been looking into them but can't find many reviews worth while
  14. T

Installed a damaged APR intake (brackets to screw intake to front mount were broken off) made my own bracket and all is well! Also put on a set of used VMR 710s. Tires are stretched 225s on 18x8.5. Definitely not a fan of that but hopefully new tires in the near future. Ballin on a budget haha...