GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Twomstone

1. T

APR Tuned Golf 1.8TSI not building boost

Thanks all. I think if I'm going through the hassle of replacing a turbo I might as well upgrade, but good to know there's probably a few IS12's out there if I feel the need (y). I saw a few IS20 ads that hadn't sold yet but they were in Cali/Texas which would kill me on shipping. I'll update...
  2. T

WTB: IS20 Turbo

Hoping for a low km IS20, the wastegate actuator went on my 1.8TSI so I'm looking to upgrade. Willing to cover shipping, I live in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
  3. T

Well my OBDEleven came in, got it connected and scanned. Lo and behold looks like the ominous P334A. _________________________________________________________________________ Charge Pressure Actuator P334A00 Operating status: Emergency running mode Actual Position: 56.24% Specified Position...
  4. T

FS: 2018 IS20 27K miles $350 (*SOLD)

Doubtful, but is this still available?
  5. T

Thanks for the tips, I bought an OBDEleven. I've thought about doing some minor code stuff (reverse mirror dip, one-touch blinkers 3-5sec etc.) for a while so figured now is as good a time as any. Downside of small town living is not many options for pickup, and looking at reviews of the...
  6. T

Thanks for the quick replies guys. Very relieving to know the tune is tied to my VIN! Only problem with getting it reflashed to stock before going into the dealer is that I'm in northwestern Ontario and the tuning shop (closest APR place to me) is in Toronto...14 hour drive away. I'll be...
  7. T

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster. I've looked at other threads/forums and most had wastegate problems where it would blow off boost prematurely, or a mostly separate issue. If maybe I missed a thread relating to this I apologize, Admin please direct me to that. Recently after...