GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TwinSnails

1. T

Opinions on Colorado Springs VW dealers for warranty work?

Hey everyone, My MK7 R had a low coolant light come on the other day as I started up the car. Popped the hood and sure enough the reservoir was very low. I had a spare bottle laying around so I topped it off and it hasn't come back on. I'm still on the original water pump at 75k and within the...
  2. T

OEM VW 19” Pretorias Gloss Black - SOLD

I have a full set of OEM VW gloss black 19” Pretoria wheels for sale. Great shape overall with minimal rash that can easily be touched up. SOLD
  3. T

MK7 Golf R Unitronic Catted Downpipe - BRAND NEW

@Cisco419 Yes still available!
  4. T

Everything else has sold, last item is the downpipe! Make me an offer, ready to move it!
  5. T

2000 Audi S4 - Imola Yellow - 6 speed - 111k miles (CO)

Need to go farther to escape the B5 haha. Probably have to join a mustang forum.
  6. T

Friday bump! Downpipe is still available. Open to offers!
  7. T

P3 V3 OBD2 Vent Gauge - Brand New

The modern boost gauge! Keeps the interior sleek, no more a-pillar pods and wires everywhere.
  8. T

Golf R/S3 Unitronic Downpipe

Crazy, especially considering what these things do for the car too. GLWS!
  9. T

P3 V3 OBD2 Vent Gauge - Brand New

Brand new, never installed P3 V3 OBD2 vent gauge. Preinstalled from P3 in an OEM vent so it is entirely plug and play. Mk7/7.5 Golf R spec with the blue lights but should fit GTIs as well. This exact gauge P3 V3 OBD2 Gauge Features Plug and Play Install - plugs directly into your OBD2 port...
  10. T

Golf R/S3 Unitronic Downpipe

Shocked no one wants this!