GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tWat

1. T

Golf R Los Angeles Part Out

Intercooler and intake still available? Any pics of the parts? I'm local so can meet up.
  2. T

WTB DBV2 turbo inlet

Replied!
  3. T

Found

Good point. I have DAP on my car so I cannot use a FMIC. I'll edit my post. Thx!
  4. T

Found

Found one
  5. T

SOLD!

SOLD!!!
  6. T

WTB DBV2 turbo inlet

I have one that I don't plan on using. I recently took my car to get my DVB2 turbo installed and forgot to bring the turbo inlet with me so the shop ended putting a CTS one on since they had it in stock.
  7. T

DBV V2 TBB Turbo

Wow... good deal for someone! Happy with my V2 TBB. Sorry you had to deal with these guys pestering you. I mean they could have just PM you instead of cluttering up your for sale post with all that drama.
  8. T

WTB: Neuspeed power module

Send me your postal code but shipping to Canada shouldn't be an issue.
  9. T

Mind helping me assess the cost of some damages?

Recently hit a in wall light can on my right side corner. Got out and it didn't look to bad with only a few scuffs on the bottom of the bumper so you couldn't even see the damage but then...... I put it on my lift and there is so much damn plastic crap behind the bumper that is easily shifted...
  10. T

WTB: Neuspeed power module

I have one I will sell you for $200 shipped.
  11. T

FS: 2017 R DSG 23k Miles (NEW DBV2 Turbo, TIP & CTS DP Included but not installed) Lots of new in box OEM interior parts

Tornado Red Golf R 2017 DSG DCC 23k miles Mods: Engine bone stock (had a Neuspeed power module installed for a day but I couldn't tell the difference so I uninstalled and will include with sale) no other mods ever done to the engine Neuspeed 6 piston front brake upgrade with stainless lines...
  12. T

2017 Golf R front seats $600

L.A. area
  13. T

2017 Golf R front seats $600

Damn.. wish you weren't so far