GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Turbongr

1. Turbongr

Anyone read any good books lately?

Yeah man......my exwife gave me AAoKaC for xmas one year. I started it on a flight to Germany and then bowed out of some her family stuff when we got there to finish. I was pleasantly surprised. Tried Stephenson one time and it didn't grab me for some reason. Was one of his early big ones. I've...
  2. Turbongr

Anybody a video game junkie?

I got a Switch and bought SS because I was getting tired of restarting BOTW but finally, on my fourth new game, got passable at combat in BOTW and am now fully obsessed. So now I have SS to look forward to when I'm done w/ BOTW. I'm guessing sometime early 2023.
  3. Turbongr

I need some opinions on this exhaust setup

I think I may the only person that actually enjoys the stock sound. Roomie drives the car more than I do and I can identify it as soon as it's started from in the house and recognize when she's pulling up. I'd like it to be a little louder but I'm not hating the way it sounds from the factory...
  4. Turbongr

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Forum United - Snowden For President - Sponsored By Pfizer

Could you tackle the shape of the earth next? Or the moon landing. Whichever is less trouble for you. TIA
  5. Turbongr

MK7 Confessions

It's a 1980. Had one years ago and it was probably my favorite of all the bikes I've owned. That's not mine but is damn close, less the turn signals. Mine just a got a new top end w/ an overbore, bigger carb etc. It's a beast. Great bikes once you figure out how to start them. If I hadn't...
  6. Turbongr

MK7 Confessions

Worked for me
  7. Turbongr

Anyone else find Mk7 Seats uncomfortable?

Yeah, I do. In my SE I get restless and some lower back uncomfortableness that I never got in my A4/Miata etc. I did a 9 hour day a week ago and it wasn't really all that bad but good to hear I'm not alone.
  8. Turbongr

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Forum United - Snowden For President - Sponsored By Pfizer

Organizations always release big news that they want to get a lot of press late on a Friday. Oh wait.....that's when they release news they DON'T want to get exposure. My bad.
  9. Turbongr

I went up against a mustang that had an Orange/Red snake on the back

I took a road trip to check out a bike and on my way home I passed a Mustang at a good pace and felt pretty good about it. About 5 minutes later dude FLEW by me. Must have been doing 150 and yeah, it sounded amazing. That thing was a beast.
  10. Turbongr

Yup. All the goofy but none of the head tripping if you're susceptible to that. People who tend to get paranoid on the regular like D8. Worth checking out if you like that sort of thing. Allegedly. Definitely NOTHING like K2 or any of that crap. Not even allegedly.
  11. Turbongr

Ironically illegal in Colorado. D8 is good stuff though....allegedly.
  12. Turbongr

I don't wish ill will on anyone....but good. Take yr lumps chumps.
  13. Turbongr

GTI MK7 totaled, can I sell spare key fob?

Drag man. At least it looks like everything worked as it should have in the collision. My buddy deals in Audi parts and gets good money for a lot of things you wouldn't necessarily think would bring $ (100ish for visor clips) so there was a lot to sell.....don't imagine a fob is high on that...