GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Troub2300

1. T

FS: Ed’s Golf R 7.5 replica lights

Sold
  2. T

FS: Ed’s 7.5 Headlights for MK7 cars

Ed’s 7.5 Headlights for MK7 cars Selling car. Has dynamic turn signals below the headlights. Bought late October. Like new. Morimoto D2H 5500k HID kit installed. Golf R style. Have a aftermarket Gti grill with chrome stripe to match the headlights included. Will not ship. Willing to meet...
  3. T

FS: Ed’s 7.5 Headlights for MK7 cars

Ed’s 7.5 Headlights for MK7 cars Selling car. Has dynamic turn signals below the headlights. Bought late October. Like new. Morimoto D2H 5500k HID kit installed. Golf R style. Have a aftermarket Gti grill with chrome stripe to match the headlights included. Will not ship. Willing to meet...
  4. T

Ed’s Headlights

I bought these lights from BEC. https://www.becautoparts.com/collections/headlights/products/2014-5-2017-vw-mk7-5-style-golf-r-headlights-for-mk7-golf-gti-sportwage-all-track I just took it for a night time test drive and the beam pattern is horrible. I installed a 5500k Morimoto hid kit. There...
  5. T

Rear speakers not working

I have a 2016 sportwagen s. I replaced the rear speakers and installed the helix subwoofer. I noticed water in the rear foot wells and the rear speakers not working. I pulled the speakers and found them water logged. I replaced them with the oem speakers but the speakers still aren’t working. Is...
  6. T

VW Helix Subwoofer dongle

I didn't want to bring my car to the dealer so I bought the dongle. I will program your sub for you for free. If someone needs there sub programmed and is willing to drive to New Britain or I will travel to you within reason for a few bucks for gas money. 93 octane is expensive. Pm me.
  7. T

Spare tire size

I have a Gsw. It came with the crappy 195 65r15 tires. I bought used 17 goals running 225 45r17 tires. I upgraded my spare tire to a full size tire on a steel rim after I bought my car. Question is can I just use the 15" spare I have with the 17" wheels I put on? I checked and the circumference...
  8. T

Creaking from rear suspension

Replaced rear shocks to get rid of knocking noise. Now I have a creaking noise at low speeds from rear. I have replaced the upper mounts. All the bolts. Swapped the original shocks back in. Still the noise is there. I replaced the OE shocks with Bilsteins. Please help before I drive this thing...
  9. T

Trade 034 DogBone insert for Enabling fog lights

I bought the insert version 1 for my gsw. Don't like it. It was used for 2 days. Would like to trade it for vagcom work to enable the fog lights. Don't know if that is too much to ask for it.