GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Treadup

1. Treadup

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I’ve never messed with a setup like that. What is the feedback through the wheel like? I’m sure you get what you pay for with a gaming setup.
  2. Treadup

The Travel Thread - Where have you been?

Arrived in Alcalá De Júcar in Albecete Spain for work today. Went for a run around town and took a few photos. The road into town is impressive but our rental car is not. Land Rover Discovery.
  3. Treadup

The Travel Thread - Where have you been?

I’m heading to Spain for work next week. I’ll be flying my wife to Madrid after the project is complete. We’re staying in the center of the city near the museums and will be doing a lot of walking. Anyone spent time in Madrid and have a must see recommendation?
  4. Treadup

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I love bronze but I went with the anthracite sm-10s for my new setup. I currently have bronze RSe10s.
  5. Treadup

How long have you been stage 2? Sure it’s not your foot that’s heavier 😎
  6. Treadup

What do I torque my wheels to?

When I instruct classes at work i let the students feel the difference between 100 ft lbs and 100 in lbs as a part of the hands on training. Also, some torque wrenches don’t have an audible click just a “bump”. I’ve seen new guys cranking away on a bolt that calls for 235 in lbs. thinking 235 is...
  7. Treadup

I was about to install my new Apex wheels and noticed some grease on my tie rod. Upon closer inspection I noticed a small hole in my cv boot. Car has 19,200 miles so I’m assuming I damaged it at some point during my suspension install. If it wasn’t for the new wheels I wouldn’t have had a reason...
  8. Treadup

I new it was the color I wanted the first time I saw it back in 2018.
  9. Treadup

I got my mounts in about 2-3 weeks. 8 weeks is pushing it.
  10. Treadup

Got a hell of a deal on a 4 wheel alignment. B8s and Neuspeed sports have been on for about 100 miles now. Now I can install the SM-10s and ps4s.
  11. Treadup

He’s on point with shipping for sure. I received my order within 2 days. Been waiting 2 months tomorrow for a BFI shift knob I ordered. Lesson Learned: don’t order parts close to SEMA
  12. Treadup

These were waiting for me on my return from working in PA. Looking forward to installing the new setup once I get the GTI aligned. 18x8.5 sm-10 with 235 Michelin ps4s.
  13. Treadup

MK7 Confessions

I’m not sure what the ban actually does. They’re still rolling deep in SE NC.
  14. Treadup

Just paid a buck a gallon more for 93. Anybody else thinking about going back to Map 0?

I’ve spent nearly half the amount of the original purchase price (used) on upgrades. Gas prices suck but so does a stock GTI. With all due respect…
  15. Treadup

MK7 Confessions

I can appreciate just about any type of build. From lowrider to lifted trucks. I can’t see why anyone would like this, or the squatted trucks unless you just want to be obnoxious.