GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tpellegr

1. tpellegr

BFI Heavy Weight Golf Ball Shift Knob - Install

Im sure that would be fine, just may be difficult to remove if you want to change knobs later. Also, make sure you get the MS.
  2. tpellegr

Michelin PS4S Vs Hankook RS4's for track and street use

I don't have any experience w the RS4s, but I would say probably worth checking out the RE71Rs. From what I've heard they get pretty solid mileage for dual use and are quite quick and puns a track (they are 200tw). Depending on budget, I would also checkout the Michelin Cup 2s. They are great at...
  3. tpellegr

SOLD

Sold. Thanks everyone.
  4. tpellegr

SOLD

Thanks for the interest everyone. Will have some pics up in the next few days (pending weather out here). Once they are up, please DM me and we can talk price, shipping, etc.
  5. tpellegr

SOLD

Mounted and balanced Hyper Black Neuspeed RSe10 18x8.5 ET45, Tire Streets Accelera 651 Sport 235/40/18 . Tires are brand new, wheels have about 17k miles on them. Perfectly straight minor imperfections only. Local pickup preferred. Pics to come shortly.
  6. tpellegr

Pure White Weekend Warrior

Pulled the trigger on a new Mazda CX-5 Carbon Edition yesterday! I guess I am officially a Mazda fanboy now. lol. Pics below. Will post my RSe10s in Classifieds section in the next few days. Need to clean them up a bit and take some pics.
  7. tpellegr

On a slightly separate note, I have a set of 18x8.5 +45 Hyper Black RSe10s with brand new 235/40 200tw tires in my garage that I'd love to sell to one of you all at a deal if you're in need of a track set. They are straight but a little scuffed. Will post some pics this week. Could probably let...
  8. tpellegr

Ended up selling the car this weekend to a friend for 15,000 (who's going in eyes wide open on cars past experiences, etc.). Sad to see it go, but moving on to the next chapter (which will likely be an SUV of some sort). With the Miata in the garage, I just couldn't justify having manual...
  9. tpellegr

Its officially listed. We'll see if there are any hits. Still contemplating my options over here. Should probably sell and buy something that the fiancé can drive (she's not a manual person... as hard as I've tried). I already have the Miata as a fun track car so it makes sense to offload the...
  10. tpellegr

2021 HPDE Plans

@R Golf I'm officially signed up to run at the Glen on 5/3 (VW discount) long course day. Hope to see you there. Anyone else interested in joining? Would be fun to get a crew of VW people together. Edit: Also updated the list in my prior post with current and corrected info/dates.
  11. tpellegr

This happened to me last winter as well and it was beginning to act up a little bit again prior to the accident. I brought it in to the shop last winter when it got so bad that I could barely put it in gear. They replaced the clutch (with the same stage 2 endurance southbend kit) and a leaky...
  12. tpellegr

Taking some time to get the brake light issue figured out. Disassembled and removed bulb, no corrosion and filament looked fine, reinstalled and still having issues. It's been intermittent since then, guessing it may be a short somewhere along the line. Bringing it by the shop to have them try...
  13. tpellegr

Back of the Dragon (VA) Dec. 3 2020

Mine has saved me many times. I would highly recommend for longer road trips if it is legal in your state. I drove from Denver to Boston and the radar detector probably saved us from being pulled over three or four times. It's not an excuse to stop paying attention, but it's definitely IMO a...
  14. tpellegr

Back of the Dragon (VA) Dec. 3 2020

Did you do the roadtrip with no radar detector 🤷‍♂️ You are nuts. Looks like it was an awesome day! Any excuse to have some fun in these cars is a good one. Great pics @GTI Jake Thanks for sharing.
  15. tpellegr

Suspension modeling

Superpro quotes 30% and 50% over OEM for both their front and rear bars depending on which setting used.