GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Torquey

1. T

Dinantronics Module | BMS Throttle Tuner | OBD Eleven Pro | NGK Platinum Plugs

Price reduced for the DinanTronics... $110 shipped!
  2. T

Yes it does. And since I uninstalled both the device and the app, it is ready for the next owner. I do have PayPal.. please PM me.
  3. T

All of these are in great gently used condition, except for the spark plugs which are brand new. SOLD Dinantronics Sports Tuner Module w/ bluetooth connectivity - $110 shipped ($250 brand new ) SOLD Burger Motorsports Throttle Pedal Tuner SOLD OBD Eleven Pro Still Have - NGK Platinum Spark...
  4. T

Brand New KONI FSD Dampers | DG Sport Springs | Suspension Refresh Kit | 2015-18 Golf/GTi

Thanks man... wish I had a chance to put them on the Golf. I do have KONI Special Actives, which is the newer version, on my 550i and they ride fantastic!
  5. T

<Interested to Buy> DG Srpings 5g4071677e

Okay, I will message you on Whatsapp in the morning.
  6. T

They are brand new... never used. Are you in the US or Brazil?
  7. T

I just posted some for sale... https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/brand-new-koni-fsd-dampers-dg-sport-springs-suspension-refresh-kit-2015-18-golf-gti.372569/
  8. T

FS: GOLF 1.8 OEM WHEELS AND TIRES

PM Sent