GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Tornado18GTI

1. Tornado18GTI

New England guy moved to New Bern, NC!

Haven't been to the triangle area but I keep hearing about. I need to take a drive and check it out. After coming from RI where I can go from the top of the state to the bottom of the state in effectively 45 to 50 minutes this states a bit bigger 😅
  2. Tornado18GTI

Thank you! That's great, I like it here so far, very quiet and I love downtown.
  3. Tornado18GTI

Hey just wanted to introduce myself to you guys in this area! I moved here back in September of last year from RI. Definitely loving the weather considering I washed my car yesterday in 70 degree weather! I'm out of the New Bern area and I have VCDS if anyone needs it around here. Love to see if...
  4. Tornado18GTI

Part Number for 21 Rear Spoiler?

Also an option, love the way mine came out... https://www.loiaconoengineering.com/
  5. Tornado18GTI

Spoiler

I guess it depends on what you like, I personally prefer the closest to OEM... An OEM+ if you will.. Nope, OEM TCR spoiler is around $650, little to much to justify it.. Loiacono was the closest in terms of looks which is why I went with it.
  6. Tornado18GTI

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Yes sir that is the one. Gloss black, also available in carbon fiber.
  7. Tornado18GTI

Spoiler

Yeah should work just fine for the MK7. It's from https://www.loiaconoengineering.com/home It was $370 shipped.
  8. Tornado18GTI

Spoiler

Here's the pics, snapped some quick ones I will get some better ones soon.
  9. Tornado18GTI

Back of the Dragon (VA) Dec. 3 2020

I am officially in for April!
  10. Tornado18GTI

By the way, If I do make it out there I'll have my new VCDS cable with me incase anyone wants some changes done. It's unlimited VINs so I'll be happy to help out.(y)
  11. Tornado18GTI

Sorry for the lack of replies on this, I'm still looking at the last week of April as my option, I'm waiting on a decision for a position I applied for at my company. It shouldn't make a difference but I don't want to be that new guy on the team that goes on vacation soon as he gets the...
  12. Tornado18GTI

Got scammed by Wisebrady for $400

I just read through this entire thread, I do not regret my decision...:ROFLMAO:
  13. Tornado18GTI

The definitive dashcam thread

I'm assuming you decided to not put it through the plastics for the mirror. Do you have a rear channel as well or just the front? Thanks for the pics btw, I'm interested in buying one but I want to be able to hide as much of the wires as possible.
  14. Tornado18GTI

The definitive dashcam thread

You have any pics of where it is mounted? I'm interested in getting one of these...