GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by toothofwar

1. toothofwar

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Penn Station for lunch. Son had a followup doc appointment same time as my daughter so I took the day off. Got the Ruben. Damn delicious, however, I had no clue about the price. 2 people, med sub, fries and large drinks.....$40. Holy crap. Have I been under a rock to long?!?
  2. toothofwar

What the hell is up with these advertisement banners!!!

This is game changer. I use Firefox Nightly so no adds on the forums, but searching Google and trying to filter through the bs on the results pages was a chore. This has cleaned up almost all that crap.
  3. toothofwar

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

🎶so I kissed him up side the cranium with that aluminum baseball bat, MY NAME IS MUD! 🎶
  4. toothofwar

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Wow. Even went with Gretta holding the sign! This is gold!!
  5. toothofwar

Seen a decked out camero over the weekend. Black with blue trim. Looked really good, till I noticed the plastic brembo covers.... late 60s man with a mid 20s woman. He was on cloud 9 I bet.
  6. toothofwar

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

The cz scorpion evo 3 s1 fills that void quite well. Added a bianary trigger, sig Romeo optics, hb industries folding brace, 50 rd drum mag, and a blue laser sight from Amazon. Once the can gets out of jail, it will be finished.
  7. toothofwar

Porsche 17Z and pair 18Z from Q7

That's the pair of 18z that is for sale?
  8. toothofwar

Porsche 17Z and pair 18Z from Q7

Pics of the setups?
  9. toothofwar

Damn, the spam has invaded CSB!!!
  10. toothofwar

Let the wait begin! Went and purchased a suppressor yesterday. Let's see how fast these time really are. People are saying from one day to one week turnaround. I got the yankee hill nitro n2o titanium. 9mm bore rates to .308.
  11. toothofwar

If you don't mind me asking, how much was yours? Wife got hers for $859 before tax.
  12. toothofwar

Wife's new p365 xl rose. I think I am going to have to get me a 365 after feeling this one. Feels so nice in the hand, like an extention of the arm. 12+1 capacity with 2 mags.