GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TooManyHobbies

1. T

IS 350 F Sport, " fast "?

I was driving ~80 or so down the tollway, when an IS 350 F sport decided to ride my ass. He ended up being a cool guy, and we did a quick run. He was dead even, if not slowly pulling away. Was lowered, with wheels, big dual exhaust, and who knows what else... Am I warranted in being surprised...
  2. T

What car does your partner drive?

my next expensive car is either a CTS-V, or a Jeep SRT8. She want's a Sahara.. I dont get it t. Looks the same for a decade. Poor MPG. Expensive. Not very roomy. Loud and unsettling ride quality..
  3. T

College Football

o ok.. yes. we have a throw away game too
  4. T

College Football

yeap, but still can probably outscore everyone left on their schedule. The only challenge is Baylor. ( remember the Big 12 doesnt have a championship game ) I still stick to my top 4. Bama has a way on sneaking in at the end EVERY YEAR. If we can beat LSU, we're golden. Ole Miss will surely lose...
  5. T

College Football

I thought the games this weekend were very entertaining.. It further proves my thoughts though, that Mich. State is the best team in the country..
  6. T

What car does your partner drive?

Ditto- POS TBH She wants a Jeep..
  7. T

College Football

It's really hard to say how good they are. I got back and fourth. They have 3 QB's that could start on ANY team in FBS, yet the had 3 turn overs in the first game of the year. Won't have an opportunity to gauge their talent until year end, because there is no one else in that conference other...
  8. T

College Football

I dont think Ohio gets by Mich. State this year TROY. I think if Bama can beat Ole Miss this weekend, we will be fine the rest of the year. I think TCU will probably roll undefeated because they don't play anyone good except Baylor.. I think Notre Dame loses this weekend. If had to bet RIGHT...
  9. T

College Football

Aren't you accustom to being bad? J/K I LOVE SEC football. My family is from Alabama but we live in Texas. I get tired of hearing " The big 12 is just as good" or " the PAC 12 is the superior conference this year".... Give me a break.
  10. T

Thoughts on the 2016 Civic? (10th gen)

Also understand this will hit a different price point than most GTI's... sooo apples to oranges in most cases.
  11. T

International shipping

Has anyone ever sold and shipped anything over seas. I'm getting a price quote in the THOUSANDS to ship something to Europe... My wheels to be exact..4x24 lbs.
  12. T

Cars and their faces

Saw this on Reddit, thought I would share.. "GTI" looks the best http://imgur.com/a/xJWLR
  13. T

What hobbies do you have

too many
  14. T

If you had $15,000 to spend on a USED car

you can acquire and Evo8 for ~15K?.. no way...
  15. T

If you had $15,000 to spend on a USED car

all fair questions.. but that's just it. Based on YOUR personality and where you are now.. what would you buy. For him he's looking for something sporty and bigger than a miata to throw his kiddo into ( he also has an SUV so a back seat isnt the biggest priority )