GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Tony Sparta Evo

1. T

Racing Line Stage 3 Big Brake Kit Disc Float - Excessive or Normal?!

Hey buddy I have exactly the same issue with my Nashin kit on my 7.5 GTI (these are the manufacturer for Racing Line) so they basically replaced the fitting / fixing kit and it resolved the issue correct? I have been trying to resolve this exact same noise for literally months on my car, having...
  2. T

3 Week Old VWR Springs - FOR SALE

These are now SOLD
  3. T

Bilstein B14 coilover install / adjustment help

Makes sense that it would tbh, I’m thinking I wind the front down a little more (few mm only) and 5mm spacers on the rear, maybe 3mm on the front (I might need to space the front anyway due to the brake kit with 6 posts going on there soon)
  4. T

Ok, I’ve got plenty of room to go down on the front but nothing left on my threads on the rear
  5. T

Have you removed the spring locking ring on the rear leaving just the adjuster to allow that few extra mm?
  6. T

What offset are your wheels & are you running spacers on there at all? My wheels are 8x18 ET40 no spacers currently
  7. T

You could easily do this on the front but not on the rear without fully removing the locking ring and just leaving the adjuster ring. I agree with the settling process, however it will settle more on the front than the rear due to the engine being up front and the extra weight.
  8. T

Ah ok gotcha not heard of them, I don’t think we have those here in the UK. Eibach, H&R, Koni, VWR, Bilstein, KW are the main brands here.
  9. T

Hey guys, I had my B14 kit installed yesterday on my 2019 model year 5 door Mk7.5 GTI performance pack, the rears are adjusted to their lowest setting, I’d still like to go a little lower if possible any suggestions appreciated. Currently the car is just slightly higher than with my VWR springs...
  10. T

3 Week Old VWR Springs - FOR SALE

Morning all, I have a set of 3 week old (grey) VWR Springs along with a set of 2019 Mk7.5 GTI Dampers going begging of anyone is interested - 80 Pounds on the Springs, if someone wanted the full set up, I can work a deal, dampers have only covered 9K miles. Pics available - please shoot me a...