GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Recent content by tonipepperoni77

1. tonipepperoni77

E-ACCA

i wouldnt worry they will get back to you, you can try in a few days to email them if youre worried. the parts will get to you
  2. tonipepperoni77

Thule Aeroblade 53" Bar Overhang (or any roof rack's where the bars hang over)

love my Aero 53 not a huge overhand but i can hold a huge box and then a bike on either side
  3. tonipepperoni77

Sudden Perfume Smell

to me your smelling the washer fluid it smells great
  4. tonipepperoni77

What did you do to your mk7 today?

20k or so on spark plugs tune should be plenty fine. In theory you will know when you need new spark plugs
  5. tonipepperoni77

Wireless Carplay option

ive used this works great but i sold it, i like my ddock, super simple to slide the phone right in without looking and up comes carplay, if i didnt already have the ddock for 3 years this would have been my option
  6. tonipepperoni77

E-ACCA

love eacca have done over 10 orders with them
  7. tonipepperoni77

APR dealer in Metro boston area?

cant go wrong with auto engineering or Speedlife!
  8. tonipepperoni77

Sold : McGard Lug Bolts - Black - 28mm - Cone

ah ok that makes sense, so these will work with aftermarket wheels for our cars since they are cone seat correct? if so i am interested. by chance would you take $150 shipped?
  9. tonipepperoni77

Sold : McGard Lug Bolts - Black - 28mm - Cone

why are they so expensive ? is there something that makes them worth the price?
  10. tonipepperoni77

17 GTI S Chirping Noise

i get this noise like 3 times at cold start then goes away
  11. tonipepperoni77

APR dealer in Metro boston area?

speedlife in haverhill !
  12. tonipepperoni77

Coolant leaking

the new g13 from VW is pink
  13. tonipepperoni77

Neuspeed 19x8.5 Hyper black with Conti 5ps

sorry for the late response ! i'm right on the border of MA and RI so your not far from me