GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ToniPeja

1. T

Comfort dynamic vcds no effect

Vcds / adaptations/ characteristic curve of steering assistance There I am making chagnes it used to work earlier but not anymore despite controlles accepts changes from dynamic to comfort or to automatic. When I select default I got error message attached in photo here
  2. T

Sorry I didn’t gave much infos, Car vw mk7 1.6 tdi 2013 My car doesn’t have drivig modes But erlier I was able to change steering wheel feel with VCDS 44 steering assist/adaptations/ characteristic curve of steering assistance Now it says control module accepted changes but steering feels tha...
  3. T

Hi there, Earlier when I changed steering wheel modes via VCDS they worked fine. Lately when I change from comfort to dynamic or to default there is no effect at all, it has stucked in a mode that I don’t know which one is. What could be the reason ?
  4. T

Steering play on center!!

Hi moe, I have the exact same issue, 6 alignment done within 6 months without any result. None of mechanics I have visited until now don’t ave any Idea what could be. Have you found solution ?
  5. T

Vw mk7 steering wheel huge loose feeling

Hi guys, hope I’m starting this topic in the right place. Since 5 month I’m having an issue that I thought is related to alignment but after several alignments done at different most known alignment shops I think the issue is elsewhere. I’m sure that I have a huge steering wheel on center...
  6. T

Odd steering behaviour

I did rotate the tires I haven’t seen any difference, I’m planning to buy new tires from a known company maybe will fix the issue, actual tires that I bought are Kelly tires and I feel since I bought them this issue appeared, Im not sure
  7. T

Odd steering behaviour

I Have exactly the same issu, I did more than 5 alignments, always mechanic told me the same thing “alignment is done perfectly” but to me doesn’t seem normal that too much correction needed when there is a road cambre
  8. T

vw mk7 5 speed manual gearbox issue ?

Yes I did, I replaced Sachs Clutch kit with LUK kit, and clunking has gone !
  9. T

Wheel alignment issue

Hi there, Singe I had replaced my winter tyres, guy told me to do an alignment because according to him my tyres were worn from inside because of miss alignment, anyway I did the alignment but there comes tha issue from then to now I have done 4 alignments at different shops but I still have an...
  10. T

Vw mk7 dogbone not oem ?

Hi Daks, I didn’t knew if there is a difference, the guy at shop aksed me for VIN number and immediately brought me these mounts and said that they are oem, I made a comparission also from google and they had the same name and words printed as those who where fitted in my car from factory but...
  11. T

Vw mk7 dogbone not oem ?

Hi guys, Last week I decided to replace dogbone mount in my mk7, auto part store told me that it is genuine part Lemforder Anvis tha same as it was fitted from factory, but what I realized is that my engine feels sloopy with new dogbone installed, the rubber seems to be so soft, I’m not sure...
  12. T

Clunk noise when releasing cluch

Just to keep you guys updates, that clunking sound was cause by SACSH clutch kit that I have replaced recently, I decided to try fitting another clutch kit from LUK, and finally clunking has dossapeared !
  13. T

Luk clutch kit on sachs SMF FLYWHEEL ?

Hi there, Does it fit LUK clutch kit on SACHS SMF flywheel. I have sachs from factory but I wanted to replace Clutch and pressure plate to LUK Vw mk7, 1.6 TDI 5 speed manual
  14. T

Clunk when shifting on 6 speed manual transmission

I’m aware that it was two years ago, but what bothers me is the fact that everyone desperately looks for help here, but when they find a solution for their problem they never find time to write two words here about what was the issue !
  15. T

Clunk when shifting on 6 speed manual transmission

Have you ever found the problem ? I have the same issue