GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tommygun1

1. T

Euro Impulse Beware!!!

No phone number on the website... And the phone number listed for Euro Impulse on my CC charge is inactive. 7/15 Update 3: Another email "I am extremely sorry that it went this far. Super unprofessional on our end. I will accept the chargeback request once we get it, and I’m also going to make...
  2. T

Euro Impulse Beware!!!

I get that the social media manager could be managing multiple accounts for various vendors, he should still either reply to the dm or forward it to customer service department, not ignore an issue for half a month...Regardless I am not upset with the social media manager, I am frustrated with...
  3. T

Euro Impulse Beware!!!

Na. I've just come to accept the pile of junk my car is at this point. The shift boot is the least of my concerns.
  4. T

Euro Impulse Beware!!!

Update: Finally got any email back saying " Hello Thomas, sorry for the delayed response. I have opened a trace on your package, and am waiting for a callback about it’s current status. If they do not provide a status by the end of the day we will send a new one out to you. Thank you so much...
  5. T

Euro Impulse Beware!!!

The IG manager finally replied to my 6/29 DM saying " Hello there, I am actually just the social media manager, I have sent over a note to our manager to get your order replied to via email. Apologies on the delays as we are extremely short staffed. Thank you" IDK how being the manager of the...
  6. T

Euro Impulse Beware!!!

Here is my recent nightmare experience with Euro Impulse...I purchased one of their replacement MK7 shift boots (because it comes with the silver trim piece) on March 30, 2022. I immediately received a confirmation email and tracking number. Months go by and I almost completely forget that I...
  7. T

Oem gti lpfp

Bump…
  8. T

Oem gti lpfp

Bump
  9. T

Winter Setup - 19" wheels with Michelin Alpine Sports

Do you have pictures of each wheel?
  10. T

WTB Catback exhaust.

I was rear ended recently and my exhaust is all jacked up. Are there any stock or aftermarket catback exhausts for sale? Located in NJ.
  11. T

SOLD, DALLAS wheels $800

Price?
  12. T

Oem gti lpfp

Bump
  13. T

MK7.5 HPA HPFP Reliable?

I had issues running e48 on an is38 setup with a HPA hpfp and a 450 lpfp. Sent it back to HPA for warranty work and this was their response. “Must be the extra ethanol. We don’t really have access to E85 here so haven’t seen that in a pump before. Thank you.” However, I will say the warranty...
  14. T

MK7 Fuel pressure drops at WOT

Had a similar issue with my HPA pump even after a 450 pump install when trying to run e48. Mk7’s don’t have a sensor to measure lpfp flow. To figure this out I attached a fuel pressure gauge inline before the hpfp. Then used painters tape and taped it to my windshield. Did some pulls to see the...