GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by tlrdavis27

1. T

ventus v12 evo ^2 225/40r18

Set of 4 Hankook ventus v12 evo ^2 Bought about 7 months ago. only 400-500 miles, then switched to winter tires. 225/40r18. moving cross country and getting rid of car so no need for these anymore. Temp A treadwear 320. date codes 5020 5020 5020 4919 local to 98801 Wenatchee wa.
  2. T

Anyone want to plan a cruise day?

I am just on the east side of the cascades about 2 hours from Seattle. I am wondering if there is any interest in starting a monthly cruise event where we drive somewhere cool and enjoy our cars. I am open to pretty much anything. Not really sure what it would look like during the winter, but Im...
  3. T

*sing songy voice screams* Tell me why!!!!!!

thank you. Now I can finally rest easy.
  4. T

Key issue, non electronics related

My key’s pin that hold the actual key blade in place is backing out. Anyone here have a similar issue? Any info on keys being covered under warranty?
  5. T

Thanks for alll the input, after doing some more studying with yalls guidance,, THIS https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=turbo+flutter#kpvalbx=_hftbX5nNJrLG5gKAqYtA33 is the noise that I am hearing. Noise starts at 3:00. I get this under med/hard accel and shifts. This makes...
  6. T

Dont worry, that one was intentional.
  7. T

Jeez,, *occurs *Generally *differences
  8. T

Ohhhh deer, here we go,, this started about a week ago.. I have a '20 7.5 11k miles, apr stage 2, straight piped (apr down-pipe) expect for the oem muffler (I know I know, a nameless cat back is next on the list.) Car also has the tcu tune from apr, a afe CAI, rounded out with the dog bone...
  9. T

Solomotorsports Atlanta Tuning?

You know, I was going to mention his shop, but I havent visited yet, I think I will swing down there and see what he has to offer. Ive spoken on the phone with him a time or two and has always taken time out to answer my questions. Would love to have stage 2 by Friday! I joined the fb group a...
  10. T

Looking for Advice/Help - Downpipe / Tune / Exhaust

Howdy, have you tried looking at ebay for a apr downpipe? I would advise checking there to see if there are any listed. As for the stage 2, apr is still doing that until labor day. They are willing to map stage 2 as long as you have a downpipe, it doesn't have to be theirs. If its not their part...
  11. T

Im south of the airport but work in Atlanta just north of 20.
  12. T

APR No Longer Providing Stage 2 Tunes After Labour Day. Other Tuners to Follow

I think there is one thing worth mentioning in support of down pipes in general and thats the sound difference you get after install.
  13. T

Agreed, Ive been to one of their locations recently to chat options and wasn't super impressed with their service, prices, or wait time. I was told I could get booked for the 28th and then they would need the car for another 3 days. They quoted 1000 for a dp and midpipe install, welded w/...