GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TJN

1. T

THE Helix Dongle Programming Rental Thread -- Part 2

PM sent. Please add me to the list and let me know what info is needed from me.
  2. T

Hi, have you ever figure out your wastegate issue with IS20? I'm dealing with similar issue...

Hi, have you ever figure out your wastegate issue with IS20? I'm dealing with similar issue getting EPC and over boost codes.
  3. T

APR 4" double wall brushed tips

For sale 4" double wall brushed tips. 63mm inlet. Used 2 months. Asking $120 shipped. Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
  4. T

APR front muffler

Sold!
  5. T

APR catback with optional front muffler

For sale APR catback with optional front muffler. Originally purchased at the end of November. Retails for over $1200, asking $949. Located in NE Florida. Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
  6. T

1.8T Bilstein B8 or Koni Yellow

I've been riding on EMD springs paired with stock dampers since new. Just passed 50k miles mark and thinking of suspension overhaul as the ride becoming bouncy. EMD springs gave quite a drop to 1.8T Golf which I didn't expect. It was definitely more than advertised. And I think with time it...
  7. T

aFe Power 51-12672 Magnum FORCE Stage-2 Pro DRY S Cold Air Intake System

---SOLD---Unfortunately have to sell my newly acquired aFe dry intake to pay for the paint job. Received it on March 19th so it was installed less than two weeks. Comes with brand new never installed dry filter and optional cover to convert it to a closed system that is normally another $29...
  8. T

Is there way to change the service reminder interval?

My oil change reminder came on while there is still 2000 miles to go. Does anyone know how to change the reminder interval or is it even possible? I know how to change the total mileage/days between services but couldn't find anything about reminder interval. I'd like to lower the mileage it...
  9. T

Various Parts for sale from 2017 Golf

I have a few items for sale, trying to free up some garage space. All items came off 2017 Golf 1.8T Wolfsburg. Pics of some items are included. Would prefer local pickup but willing to ship some items. Located in NE FL. -Pair of 5 series front door modules $65 -Pair of 3 series front door...
  10. T

OEM Power Folding Mirrors Help Needed

I have 2017 Golf Wolfsburg with BSM, front collision warning and rear traffic detection. I installed OEM power folding mirrors with puddle lights and did all necessary coding. When everything was done, mirrors wouldn't fold and puddle lights wouldn't illuminate. I triple checked the coding and...
  11. T

FS: Mirror Caps - 2 sets Black/White

OE white mirror caps from '17 Golf Wolfsburg - - SOLD! Aftermarket black mirror caps - - SOLD! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  12. T

Factory air duct with dual cut outs

I've read somewhere that some MK7's have dual openings in the air duct from the factory. Can anyone confirm if it's true and possibly provide a part number? I'm not interested in cutting it out myself but rather want a factory spare piece. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  13. T

WTB: 21.7mm Rear Sway Bar from PP

Looking for slightly used RSB from PP package. If you upgraded yours and have your stock sitting in your garage, let me know. Located in NE Florida. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  14. T

FS: Side Skirts

I have a pair of unpainted never installed side skirts bought from Ikon Motosports on eBay. Prefer local pickup. Located in Palm Coast, FL. Price $100. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  15. T

BFI Shift Knob for Auto Transmission Install Question

Could anyone who have installed the BFI shift knob on the automatic/DSG transmission confirm whether the knob has a front/back play. I've also noticed small metal dust shavings on the shift assembly. http://vid792.photobucket.com/albums/yy202/alexkulbaka/20170302_132033_zpsqfwtoygq.mp4