GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TheMaOdy66

1. TheMaOdy66

Maody's Golf 7.5 GTi TCR on Tracks (mostly Nordschleife)

Rare Warmup Lap with my Friend Sven (M3 E92) | Trying to follow a GT3 RS who's warming up as well | He warmed up faster than we did ;)
  2. TheMaOdy66

Trying to follow a 991 GT3 touring...
  3. TheMaOdy66

F82 BMW M4 GTS following my whole Warmup Lap | Green Hell Driving Days | Lots of more nice BMWs | Yellow Flags Eschbach - Brünnchen | No Passenger
  4. TheMaOdy66

Here another quite eventful lap from touristic driving: Target-Car = Cayman 🇧🇬 | Very Fast Swift GTi | Marc in Hyundai N-Taxi | 2 Murder Rocco's | 2 very nicely built BMW M3s :cool:
  5. TheMaOdy66

This post is for the absolut meshugge of us only. ;) 😁 A vid of a complete 6 Lap stint on the Full Course Nordschleife (incl. the 2 Kms long straight you can't drive while touristic driving sessions). The people not so crazy wanting to watch the whole vid can easily watch after the time stamps...
  6. TheMaOdy66

Kind thx mate! 🙏 If we take my 1.500+ laps and calculate 20 Kms a lap I am at over 30.000 Kms now.
  7. TheMaOdy66

Have another one still... :) Met a very nicely built E90 M3 Tracktool | Pretty fast comrade as well | A tight #sub8 through tourist traffic
  8. TheMaOdy66

Yes, Sir: https://www.vwvortex.com/threads/maodys-golf-7-5-gti-tcr-build-on-racetracks-mostly-nordschleife.9435039/ There are the same vids as you find here in this thread as well but on the first page you find kind of a biuld with pics. And in the following pages some more I think. ;)
  9. TheMaOdy66

Mostly I'm quite quiet indeed... And otherwise I don't post the laps or cut the raw parts out. ;)
  10. TheMaOdy66

Usually very rare but the best what can happen. :cool:
  11. TheMaOdy66

Next lap of the same day, the best one (most funny). A nice back and forth chase with a Suisse M2 🇨🇭, obviously wanted by the comrade... ;)
  12. TheMaOdy66

You know, this Belgian comrade forced me to speed up a little. ;) Otherwise I would have gone slower...
  13. TheMaOdy66

2nd Lap of the Day (2022-31-07) | Lots of Overtakes and some very nice Cars (e. g. GT2 RS MR) | Blocking McLaren 720S from Hohe Acht (6:35) | In the End a pretty fast Lap though
  14. TheMaOdy66

My warmup lap from last Sunday. A very pushy/overmotivated comrade from Belgium in a highly tuned Golf V GTi behind me. At 4:50 I had enough and forgot my aim of warming up for 3 curves. Enough to have him out of sight for the rest of the (again) warmup lap. ;)