GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TheguywiththeJetta

1. T

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

It might be worth a go then. Next on my to do list is an intercooler, but then I'll try the pedal box. I'm not going too crazy on this car, my wife already thinks I've gone too far at stage 2.
  2. T

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

I did consider a bms pedal tuner, seriously, but I think eqt has it perfect. I almost bought one, but they were out of stock. Now I don't feel the need anymore, since going stage 2/eqt.
  3. T

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

I have a sneakytuned file for my GLi (same platform). It makes very good power, but the turbo lag and accelerator pedal mapping weren't great to me. I don't have a dyno, but it seems to make more power than the Unitronic tune I had before, and more than the base Cobb maps (of course). I have...
  4. T

2019 GTI 6MT Stalling Issue

After reading that, I'm going to hold out a bit longer. It sounds like you have a severe issue on your hands. Anyone else have problems so severe? Since mine is not a persistent problem on my tuned car, and the "fix" didn't work for yours, I'll wait until the verdict is in.
  5. T

Interesting. Until unitronic updates, there's probably no point in going to the dealer, since I'm just going to get the "old" software when i reflash my tune when I leave. I didn't realize that the software was built on a certain version of VW software, but i wondered how that works. This...
  6. T

I'm hesitant to go to the dealer for something that happened twice, so i really don't want to test if I'll lose the tune. I guess im scared I'll run into a situation where the tune isn't compatible any more. And i can't reflash, and I'm out $650 for the tune. I'll let you know once I do more...
  7. T

No. It just shut off. The clutch was all the way in (depressed) so no throttle, all clutch, rolling forward. I was manoeuvring the car before hand, and it was rolling forward at this point from momentum. Basically in neutral because the clutch was all the way in, trying to roll slowly into...
  8. T

I have 2019 GLI with about 4100 miles. I experienced my first stall at about 600 miles, but i thought it was my fault. I just experienced my second stall today, while maneuvering into my garage. I was doing the same procedure both times, driving at a very slow speed while adjusting the angle...